Kendrick-Drake not some "industry" beef?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Drake brought Kendrick's wife up 1st on the first diss, implying she was fukking his bodyguard and shyt. Then Kendrick talked about dude being a deadbeat on Euphoria, then Drake doubled down, and Kendrick did as well.

he did.

just like drake brought up pusha t wife name first

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
My take is that Kendrick knows that drake is a puppet for the industry. A jew cosplaying as a black man. Drake is an insecure, simple minded scrub at heart, but turned into a monster that believes he's untouchable now that he's got the machine to back him up financially and in the eyes of public opinion.

There was a rising trend of rappers using their own independant label in recent years. So using Drake as a puppet is actually very strategic for UMG to control the rap world. It guarantees independent highly talented rappers will never come close to being the greatest financially and in popularity. Even when they clearly absolutely deserve it. So the war is between UMG and the entire hip hop community.

Ross' MMG isn't under UMG, but it is under Gamma :sas2:

Drake x Lucian Grange Connection (beware this is a long read)
This will be a deep dive and requires a little bit of connecting dots, I wouldn’t troll here and this simply what I found. What started as researching gamma, opened a bunch of doors and connections. Long thread. This will get spooky TLDR gamma is propped up by a massive media, promo machine and UAE that covers all types of content. Drake has a likely quiet deal or cut of gamma thru his relationship with Larry Jackson and has a weird track record with Eldridge Industries, Gamma’s parent company which itself has ties to UMG I was already researching this stuff before the JBP and I was surprised and happy to hear Joe call it out. He can tell some fukk shyt going on but I don’t think he sees the larger puzzle like here yet.
Larry Jackson was key in signing deals for AM exclusives, most importantly Drake and OVO Sound Radio. It was a good deal for both sides; Drake and Larry got close Drake provided Apple exclusive content, Apple promoted Drake music Larry Jackson maintained the position at Apple until 2023 when he founded “gamma.” with the previous Interscope (UMG) CFO Ike Youssef. Yousseff would describe how gamma existed as an idea from their Interscope days. Gamma goes on to raise a billion dollars with partners including Clive Davis, Apple and majority investor Todd Boehly. Gamma also acquired a distribution platform, Vydia. Which means owning The Shade Room, and distribution rights for artists like Usher and Rick Ross among others. However it does not end at just gamma. because of course gamma has a parent company. Despite advertising themselves as a major label alternative, gamma has more connections and power any label
Todd Boehly is a very wealthy powerful business owner that has dozens of companies in every sector under his holding company Eldridge Industries. Including gamma Eldridge Industries owns all of the following in music, media, entertainment and sports: eldridge.com/businesses gamma. Billboard / Billboard music awards Rolling Stone Deadline Variety A24 SXSW The Shade Room Deadline Daily Hits Double Luminate dikk Clark Productions The Hollywood Reporter VIBE Life is Beautiful Golden Globes Latin Music Awards American Music Awards Streamy Awards ViralNation Los Angeles Dodgers Chelsea FC With behind the scenes ownership on all these brands, they can plant and cross promote their artists and products to create an illusion of popularity, critical acclaim, and importance Now remember Larry and Drake were close in the Apple days. On Family Feud, Drake raps “somebody get Larry Jackson on the phone, I need some ownership if we pressin go” There’s also a bar on the leaked version of Splash Bros that Drake sent the C&D for. “Lucian and me are like Kobe & Shaquille - that’s the reason going independent never had an appeal” SMHHHH Larry also knew Drake sent the C&D and thought it was “funny” I agree with JBP that Drake has equity or in gamma or gets publishing off their artists, possibly via his mega deal with UMG. UMG also has their own ties to the Eldridge Industries empire. The former CEO of UMG South Africa, Sipho Dlamini just joined gamma as one of their global ambassadors Drake has been heavily promoting Sexyy on tour, videos, IG, music, etc. and also been promoting 4batz. However that 4batz one EP OVO deal is smoke and mirrors marketing - he’s gamma since day 1. and perhaps hints a deeper relationship between Drake, UMG and gamma. And before you say cap Larry slipped on latest Joe Budden podcast and said thanks supporting sexy and 4batz ahhh ok ok I see u larry lol Sexyy Red and 4batz are the first full artists of gamma and the signs are clear of the manipulation (remember the brands owned by Eldridge Industries) in how they position gamma and their talent. Rolling Stone gave sexy #1 song of the year lol
It goes deeper Remember when Drake signed that big UMG deal? Look who made sure we all knew! Variety and VIBE = #EldridgeOwnsIt
You ever wonder why Drake said fukk the Grammys but still showed up every year to Billboard Music Awards? Look at the banner in the back, dikk Clark Prod and Billboard Music Awards? #EldridgeOwnsIt
You wonder how Drake got the A24 exec producer deal for Euphoria? A24? #EldridgeOwnsIt
Remember when Drake “rented” Dodger stadium? Todd Boehly owns the team and everyone had to know. Dodgers Stadium and Billboard? #EldridgeOwnsIt
Oh and who owns Luminate? (fka Nielsen, that reports music sales) OHHH and they merged the Rollin Stone charts and announced it at SXSW. So they own the charts and how the data is counted! #EldridgeOwnsAllOfIt
Who owns the Streamy Awards and why did Drake start hanging around content creators at the same time Boehly invested in Viral Nation? A social media management and brand partnership company based in Toronto? #EldridgeOwnsIt
UMG, gamma, Eldridge its all one massive propaganda machine. Drake equipped with their enterprise of social media, labels, media and “award shows” this is all cooked. Not just Drake but this system can be used for any of their artist. Gamma is already worth $400 million with this system in place and just got a $100 million investment from a shell company tied with the UAE in Feb. Look what drizzy got from the UAE a few weeks later…..

Grainge is using drake as a trojan horse to consolidate artists under the umg/gamma umbrella and funnel all that money to the top of the Jewish run entertainment industry pyramid. This also enables grainge to control cultural narratives, such as preventing artists from speaking out against subjects such as zionism, police brutality, or racial inequality. It's a spooky future. Salute to Kendrick for using his platform to fight the good fight. I think people are really overlooking how brave it is for him to do this on some david vs goliath shyt. This ultimately is a benefit to society and the culture at large.

Last edited:

king1117

fukkery
Daps
Reppin
NY/VA
Crazy thing is one of the fan bases might crash out for they fave honor which makes this even more volatile lol.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
My take is that Kendrick knows that drake is a puppet for the industry. A jew cosplaying as a black man. Drake is an insecure, simple minded scrub at heart, but turned into a monster that believes he's untouchable now that he's got the machine to back him up financially and in the eyes of public opinion.

Grainge is using drake as a trojan horse to consolidate artists under the umg/gamma umbrella and funnel all that money to the top. This also enables grainge to control cultural narratives, such as preventing artists from speaking out against subjects such as zionism, police brutality, or racial inequality. It's a spooky future. Salute to Kendrick for using his platform to fight the good fight. I think people are really overlooking how brave it is for him to do this on some david vs goliath shyt. This ultimately is a benefit to society and the culture at large.

Drake fans don't understand the detriment with this. Its almost worse than the flip in the 90's

Mank1nd

Rookie
Daps
Would it have been any better if neither of them meant what they said on a record? Wouldn't that just make their beef for strictly entertainment purposes which is even more pathetic?

After listening to all of Kendrick's disses, I hope Kendrick stands tall on his words and triple downs on it when he's pressed.