Kendrick-Drake not some "industry" beef?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Me neither. This needs to end tonight.

Somebody needs to get involved and squash this.

Only one man can do such things.....

2024-02-28T171808Z_1868837679_RC2NQ1A3R2EN_RTRMADP_3_MUSIC-JARULE-BRITAIN-scaled.jpg

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
They getting waaaay too flagrant and personal. Especially with this being industry beef with zero real world beef.

It’s really all lame to me because nobody can say why they are even doing all this after doing songs and stuff together.

Im around too much real life beef to enjoy them making a White mane rich behind some petty ish.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
the pressure could come when the folks who eat off aubrey feel like their cash cow is about to get slaughtered..........*

Happens to every "powerful" person.

Folks start looking for ways to make an exit, don't wanna sink with the ship.
They got hella personal, only so many ways this can end now :wow:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
At this point it seems that Kendrick has as much animosity for Drake as Nas had for Jay.

Still unsure why though.

For one reason or another, maybe even those close to them have beef with someone from the other camp.

For whatever reason, that shyt got real personal (or at least made to seem that way if this is scripted).

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a whole brainstorm between Metro, Future, Drake, Kendrick, etc. They said Metro and Future dialed in and started cranking, who knows if Drake and Kendrick were a part of that. A part of me can really see that as Hip-Hop was kind if getting stale the last year or so.

Again, if not though, yeah this is an authentic blood feud.
Kendrick just jealous it looks like

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Happens to every "powerful" person.

Folks start looking for ways to make an exit, don't wanna sink with the ship.
They got hella personal, only so many ways this can end now :wow:
the smart ones will start looking for a new artist to victimize

but some folks in his camp know there is nothing after this

the folks getting desperate to keep the ride going are the ones who might foolishly crash some shyte

buy honestly they fukking with someone who has grown up navigating treacherous gang culture & has plenty industry veterans to give him the playbook

wave the white flag say sorry & hope the pop records still do numbers

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point it seems that Kendrick has as much animosity for Drake as Nas had for Jay.

Still unsure why though.

For one reason or another, maybe even those close to them have beef with someone from the other camp.

For whatever reason, that shyt got real personal (or at least made to seem that way if this is scripted).

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a whole brainstorm between Metro, Future, Drake, Kendrick, etc. They said Metro and Future dialed in and started cranking, who knows if Drake and Kendrick were a part of that. A part of me can really see that as Hip-Hop was kind if getting stale the last year or so.

Again, if not though, yeah this is an authentic blood feud.
I think the leaks in Drake’s camp play into this. Kendrick probably heard that track that Drake just dropped way before we did, that why he was able to step on it and get way more personal

“We ain’t gotta get personal it’s a friendly fade we should keep it that way, I know shyt about nikkas that’ll make Gunna Wunna look like a saint”

You don’t go from that ^ to whatever we just heard without hearing Family Matters

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are drakes industry friends and defenders? I mean, besides azeilia banks :russ:

Someone get a statement from millie bob asap! We need it