Kena: Bridge of Spirits(PS5, PS4,PC)

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Should I get this on pc or the cinco. Got that bytch plugged into the Oled with a hdmi 2.1 so I’ll get 120hz if available. so either way it’s going to be beautiful. How’s the haptic feedback? If it’s immersive I’ll cop it on the 5

Edit:just glanced the thread, looks like pc is missing hdr and suffer from a few issues. Got it on the 5

Last edited:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I'm on the fence...
Been playing some bangers lately but the length of this is underwhelming, for me.
I'll cop to support my peoples though.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm on the fence...
Been playing some bangers lately but the length of this is underwhelming, for me.

If you have much to play, then why would a shorter game's length underwhelm you dawg, lol? Just one game you can get thru faster to tend to other games. It'd be one thing if it were the only game you were going to play for a while.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm on the fence...

it’s a pretty generic game outside of the graphics…it’s OK…the time “concern” makes zero sense to me tho and has no impact on whether or not a game is a “banger”

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
it’s a pretty generic game outside of the graphics…it’s OK…the time “concern” makes zero sense to me tho and has no impact on whether or not a game is a “banger”
"Bangers" to me is a 30-40 Plus hour game that keeps me engaged.
I already said I'm coppin. Don't know why cats jumped in like I cussed they mommas out. :mjlol:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Bro it’s damn near 10 hours. That’s not bad at all. Lol
:sas1:you sold me...:sas2:
If you have much to play, then why would a shorter game's length underwhelm you dawg, lol? Just one game you can get thru faster to tend to other games. It'd be one thing if it were the only game you were going to play for a while.
That's the thing, I don't want to rush it.
F.I.S.T. and Deathloop gave me bang for my buck, but I'll see what's good with this tonight. :smugbiden:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:sas1:you sold me...:sas2:

That's the thing, I don't want to rush it.
F.I.S.T. and Deathloop gave me bang for my buck, but I'll see what's good with this tonight. :smugbiden:

Well then the easiest solution to such a non-issue is simply....Don't.:youngsabo:

take-your-time-persona-five.gif