Kena: Bridge of Spirits(PS5, PS4,PC)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I beat the first boss. I thought you won't have a map in this game til you beat the first boss then you can look at the map.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
fukking finally beat the wooden bytch ass knight, holy shyt. By pure luck at that, basically died right along with him and it set me at the checkpoint right after, thank god.

This game is really unforgiving with timing. The Parry’s and Dodge windows are almost non-existent. You gotta really perfect it to be good at this. That platinum for the next difficulty in new game + Might be impossible

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking finally beat the wooden bytch ass knight, holy shyt. By pure luck at that, basically died right along with him and it set me at the checkpoint right after, thank god.

This game is really unforgiving with timing. The Parry’s and Dodge windows are almost non-existent. You gotta really perfect it to be good at this. That platinum for the next difficulty in new game + Might be impossible

You look like you might finish the game in a day or two.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like I’m still in the beginning, but I’m def gonna try for the plat on new game +

Also, I’m need to finish FIST and Death Stranding DC is calling me so….I’ll see what happens

Lost Judgment is here too.

Death Stranding is calling me too :francis:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love this game and PS5 Pulse 3D is amazing in this game but however I'm still disappointed with the dualsense. They need to update with the dualsense in this game cause shyt would be an amazing :mindblown:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I love this game and PS5 Pulse 3D is amazing in this game but however I'm still disappointed with the dualsense. They need to update with the dualsense in this game cause shyt would be an amazing :mindblown:

Yeah aside from that bow its lackluster implementation. I really thought this would utilize it better especially with all the glowy effects and magic. Maybe they just lacked the resources. I think people might take for granted how much work it is to make proper use of it like the 1st party games, deathloop, control, etc.

Beautiful game though. I need to see them make a full scale game. Really hoping sony pulls the trigger and gives them an offer

E_12xb4VEA8D9-3