E_1STodVcAMggx4

E_0S6IbVEAM9BDh

E_yUHO9VkAsJ3P7

This game is deceptively hard, had to switch it down to normal :mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok I get the god of war “comparison” I saw earlier in a tweet with the yellow “tribal” markings on ledges, etc. to guide your path

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow…combat got challenging in a hurry…again I get the GOW comparisons despite the games looking entirely dissimilar…hopefully more moves/weapons can be unlocked

the graphics don’t need anymore praise…shyt looks amazing as anticipated

I don’t see the cutscene issues…maybe bcuz I opted for performance…idk but the cutscenes look great…as cliche as it continues to sound, it’s like watching a disney flick

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
wow…combat got challenging in a hurry…again I get the GOW comparisons despite the games looking entirely dissimilar…hopefully more moves/weapons can be unlocked

the graphics don’t need anymore praise…shyt looks amazing as anticipated

I don’t see the cutscene issues…maybe bcuz I opted for performance…idk but the cutscenes look great…as cliche as it continues to sound, it’s like watching a disney flick

Was gonna move on to DS:DC this weekend since I finally got done with Returnal, but I'll cop this instead and work this one. Then probably DS:DC and Deathloop to finish out the year.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was gonna move on to DS:DC this weekend since I finally got done with Returnal, but I'll cop this instead and work this one. Then probably DS:DC and Deathloop to finish out the year.

ya if you get it today…you might be able to finish it by friday…I wasn’t expecting DS:DC to come out til next tuesday but it’s dropping on friday tho…will try to finish kena up by fri./sat. and see if I can finish deathloop by tuesday maybe then dive into DS:DC

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ya if you get it today…you might be able to finish it by friday…I wasn’t expecting DS:DC to come out til next tuesday but it’s dropping on friday tho…will try to finish kena up by fri./sat. and see if I can finish deathloop by tuesday maybe then dive into DS:DC

I don't have that kinda time. :to:

One game at a time for a nikka. :francis: