Kena: Bridge of Spirits(PS5, PS4,PC)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I’m kind of wondering why insomniac has been especially giving them so much love. This is their 5th tweet about Kena. :patrice:

They literally haven’t done that for any other game this year, especially not an indie game thats not even published by sony

spider-man-shocked.gif

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
playing on the 2nd highest difficulty i think the 3rd is locked...but 2nd boss wasnt shyt...two rot hammers and :ufdup:...might be the first game where i noticed the 30/60 fps difference...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This is Dark Souls disguised as a children's game....:wtf:

Corrupt ****** belongs at the Black Air Force Energy table!!! :damn:
word shyt got dark quick...i see why these dudes made that majora's mask remake mini movie...game is heavily influenced by MM...and this game has a heavy emphasis on masks...this game is def longer than 9hrs....when u get the bombs :blessed: Cursed Taro the only dude gave me probs so far

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
word shyt got dark quick...i see why these dudes made that majora's mask remake mini movie...game is heavily influenced by MM...and this game has a heavy emphasis on masks...this game is def longer than 9hrs....when u get the bombs :blessed: Cursed Taro the only dude gave me probs so far

i dont even think i got the bombs by 9 hours

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Ember Lab: "Kena: Bridge Of Spirits Will Be Supported “For a While" (New Features And Possible New Content Planned)

Kena: Bridge of Spirits garnered quite a bit of hype in the time since its reveal last year up until its recent launch, and thankfully, it very much lived up to it. Ember Lab's debut game is a solid action-adventure title with gorgeous visuals and engaging gameplay, and if you liked it as much as so many others have, you'll probably want more of it. Thankfully, it seems like the developer has every intention of delivering more Kena content.

Speaking in an interview with IGN (which you can view below), when asked about post-launch plans for the game, Ember Lab co-founder Mike Grier said that the studio is going to keep supporting the game "for a while", and that right now, they're thinking of adding new features for the photo mode, as well as new content that is focused on combat, which is an area where the game has been getting quite a bit of praise.

"We definitely want to support the game," Grier said. "We know that people love photo mode and the combat, so we're thinking about things we do to sort of expand some new combat scenarios, or maybe some additional content in the future featured around combat. We want to make some updates to photo mode. People have been asking for certain features that would be easy to do.

"So yeah, we'll definitely be supporting Kena for a while. You know, we are definitely a small team, and we're very excited to see people playing the game and responding to it. So yeah, we're listening. We're listening to feedback, listening to what people have to say, and we'll be here, supporting the game for the next… foreseeable future."