Kena: Bridge of Spirits(PS5, PS4,PC)

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Well then the easiest solution to such a non-issue is simply....Don't.:youngsabo:

take-your-time-persona-five.gif
You're so clever n shyt. :shaq:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Whoever said this game was 9 hours long is a fukking idiot. I’m way past 9 hours and still not finished (coming up on the last third of the story now) and I’m not even fukking around looking for shyt outside of the spirit mail.

I’ve actually been trying to rush it because i want to play DSDC

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I went ahead and got this, I’m downloading now
Played for two hours and I really like the gameplay so far, graphics are fukking beautiful :wow: I’m playing on the medium difficulty and the combat is surprisingly challenging too

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Beautiful game. Loved the finale.:to:

Only a few trophies away from a platinum. Well worth the 40 dollars.

There were a couple of things i would add or take away to push it to the next level but im sure Emberlabs is aware of the weak points.

The bad:

• Better progression system, the hats weren’t really enough to satisfy me, and the skill progression was kind of whatever. Reminded me of Horizon in that sense where it felt like stuff that should have just been standard
  • More weapon variety, or stuff you can change your staff into
  • Animations are good but some of the transitions is non-existent, brings down an otherwise really well done rig
  • Swimming needs a sprint/dash
  • Better secrets/unlockables, like i said the hats weren’t enough, maybe alternate costumes, visible equips, some PlayStation tie-in stuff would have been cool
  • More background story on kena herself
  • needs overall more variety in biomes, enemies, and move sets

The good:

• Graphics obviously, this game goes almost toe to toe with other AAA games and blows pretty much every other game in its genre away aside from rift apart and Crash 4
  • Music was incredible, 10/10 for me
  • The boss battles felt challenging, took me multiple multiple tries to beat them. Had to even put it back down to normal by the 3rd boss. I thought this game would be overly easy like R&C, glad to see that wasn’t the case
  • Almost entirely glitch/bug free for me. Which is crazy because i almost expect these delayed games to be ripe with them, especially in a pandemic, on top of being indie. Well put together.
  • Exploration and traversal felt good
While this game didn’t break any new innovative ground outside of creative direction i thought everything it set out to do it did really well. It’s a pretty amazing feat for a new game studio and I can’t wait to see what they do next. I think they have the ability to do something on the level of or greater than LoZ

Edit—-
Oh and one more thing, it would have been cool if the village became more populated with spirits the more you got rid of the curse and opened up more areas. Spirits that you can interact with even just a bow or something. Just to make the game feel less isolated

Last edited: