Kelly "frugal" Olynyk

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Relax, it doesn't make a difference. It's broad statement, I'm not impressed. Don't tell me what I don't think about.

200w.gif
it does make a difference :mjlol: damn yall nikkas just wake up wanting to hate some shyt regardless of whether or not it makes sense

you exposed what you didn't think about yourself genius :umad:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
it does make a difference :mjlol: damn yall nikkas just wake up wanting to hate some shyt regardless of whether or not it makes sense

you exposed what you didn't think about yourself genius :umad:
:stopitslime:Waking up hating? I made that statement yesterday afternoon at 3:27.

I just gave my opinion, you're the one who seem so invested in it. Just scroll pass, it's not that serious. Well, it's not to ME at least.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nah CAC the problem is Brothas are frugal too and get no shine for it. Plus these articles always have a slick backhanded diss toward black people in them.

Being angry about the coverage is a different issue. I was only replying specifically to those who were criticizing his personal choice not to waste all his money now.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
The Coli will criticize someone like Olynyk who makes more and conserves their money, while defending someone like Cromartie who has 13 kids and frivolously spends as "their choice"

:heh:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Does he think this is impressive? "Oh look at me, I'm rich but I live regular everyone!"

:stopitslime:Not impressed.
he doesn't have to worry about healthcare, can splurge if he wants to and lives in nice stable housing where he can easily fix any issue that pops up in that nice housing, and can easily afford repairs on his used truck
but of course he is like the average working man in this country he just has way more money than you and I.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats his money and his boring life, so I'm not mad.

but stop calling him "smart with his money". some of ya are acting like you can either be like Olynyk/Kawhi or Antoine Walker:martin: