Kelly "frugal" Olynyk

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Does he think this is impressive? "Oh look at me, I'm rich but I live regular everyone!"

:stopitslime:Not impressed.
I don't get that. I get that he is not an IDIOT that is not going to blow his money on stupid shyt and be broke. I'm the same way. After high school I'm like fukk buying designer shyt. All that money can be used to for so many different things. I do take vacations, but I can do it without a problem because I'm not trying to drive a Benz and live beyond my means .

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It always seems like these types of interviews should start off with a line like, "Unlike these flashy negros that I play with, I save my money by..... "
shyt is true though. Black dominated league and the majority are broke a few years of retirement. This should make them think, that I should put some of this money aside.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I remember reading an article about Marshawn Lynch not spending a lot of his money neither, but some nikkas didn't believe that one.:mjpls:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't get that. I get that he is not an IDIOT that is not going to blow his money on stupid shyt and be broke. I'm the same way. After high school I'm like fukk buying designer shyt. All that money can be used to for so many different things. I do take vacations, but I can do it without a problem because I'm not trying to drive a Benz and live beyond my means .
Why don't you and the other cats never just keep it real and say my money ain't that long? Y'all stay trying to make it some other stuff smfh

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
It was probably like two nikka FOH trying to make it like it was the majority for daps.

I didn't see anybody disputing Gronk's frugal spending in his thread doe
full

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
The two don't equate dap panderer. Call them nikkas out if someone doing what you're saying instead of the bullshyt generalization unless you scarred of them.

What's up your ass, fakkit? You're a shyt poster getting all angry in a not so serious thread. Step ya posting game up, dumb shyt.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What's up your ass, fakkit? You're a shyt poster getting all angry in a not so serious thread. Step ya posting game up, dumb shyt.
The bytch that birth you mad you fukking failure ass fakkit. I'm not angry I'm asking your broke failure ass a question. Do like your whore mom and suck a dikk p*ssy

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
He's definitely had a few vacations....fishing trips count.

:troll:
:russ:
Its corny to have 50 mil and not do anything,hes a boring ass dude which is why he cant do better with millions....

Believe me he wants to enjoy his life more extravagantly but hes so damn boring and mundane he hasnt figured out how too yet...

Imagine being 7 feet and having 50 million and not knowing where to go or what to buy cuz you have long goat hair and stink like rotten fish cuz you never bathe.

This guys a fakkit :scust:
:dead: