Kelly "frugal" Olynyk

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The "no swag" and "lame cac" comments in here just stupid. No way blowing a few million every year in your twenties just to be "swagged out" is worth it. Do something worthwhile with the money. Every guy celebrated for buying a $300,000 car, wearing $1,000 outfits, and blowing $10,000 a night on a single party could be investing that money in the community and a better future for the world.

Now, if he ain't really doing shyt with the extra money, no reason to give him props either. But just dumb to mock a reasonable lifestyle in favor of sucking on the materialist teat like a good brainless consumer.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
He doing the right thing. The average player is broke 4 years after they've left the league or some shyt right? I'd be frugal too. If he's that frugal, put his cash in the bank and live off the interest. NBA also has a 401k if I'm not mistaken.
The average NBA player is broke after 4 years?

Link

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I work with a lot of white people. They spend money just not on cars. Most people I work with make 6 figures driving :francis: rides. But always flying across the country visiting family and shyt. He's not going to call that a vacation.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I work with a lot of white people. They spend money just not on cars. Most people I work with make 6 figures driving :francis: rides. But always flying across the country visiting family and shyt. He's not going to call that a vacation.

Asian dude was talking about me having 3 vehicles like I was raining on hios at the club. He just took his whole family on a 1 month vacation to Europe. :usure:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang