Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I did an experiment with my wife about this. She literally doesn't know shyt that's happening on social media or trending until I put her on.

She didn't know nothing about this here, so I pulled up the initial video where Keke's dancing with Usher and he's singing to her. Just casted it on the TV. As she's watching it, Keke turns around and my wife immediately goes... "Why is her ass out like that???"

I'm letting it play like...
:mjgrin:

After it ends, I go, that clip went viral because her boyfriend sent out a tweet saying he didn't like her outfit and now women and some men are shytting on him for calling it out in public.

She was lookin' at me like
:dahell:

We both don't get it
You and your wife actually grown whole. A lot of our community still in the 13th grade. Acting like they chilling at the lockers in between class

These women horseshoeing into men. It was all about them wanting a penis too . Weird ass “woman king” energy :mjgrin:

Acting like we don’t let them do shyt regardless of income

Last edited:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been avoiding this thread.

Should have been a conversation had in private.

Doing this does nothing but make him look weak and get him eviscerated in the court of public opinion.

Once a woman starts courting other male attention while in a relationship with you just move around trust me you aren’t the one.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
I’m gonna ask you again.

If respect is only given in marriage, any man who is in a relationship with a woman can disrespect her at any time, any place and should not face any outrage/backlash for doing so right? :mjgrin:
I never said that, so I don't know where that question comes from.

If you're a man and a bum who lives under a woman you didn't even bother to marry... respect should be the least of your worries.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I’m gonna ask you again.

If respect is only given in marriage, any man who is in a relationship with a woman can disrespect her at any time, any place and should not face any outrage/backlash for doing so right? :mjgrin:
Breh they're showing their asses in this situation

This is what they truly think

You not married? You're not owed respect or loyalty

You not a breadwinner? You dont get to demand anything, you have no power, stfu

:mjlol:

They're literally validating Kevin Samuels :francis:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I never said that, so I don't know where that question comes from.

If you're a man and a bum who lives under a woman you didn't even bother to marry... respect should be the least of your worries.

They ain't married, so... :manny:

That woman ain't yours until you lock it down. Full stop.

:mjgrin:

So AGAIN.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Breh they're showing their asses in this situation

This is what they truly think

You not married? You're not owed respect or loyalty

You not a breadwinner? You dont get to demand anything, you have no power, stfu

:mjlol:

They're literally validating Kevin Samuels :francis:

Yep. Notice how that poster can’t answer the question breh?:mjlol:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This take always makes me laugh because if someone is acting like this..

Why on Earth would you legally commit to them forever romantically :dead:

Bad enough you already have a child with them but chances are they're a decent parent at least.
Bruh. He needs to double down. Put another bun in that oven so his kids match. Get a ring and play the long game like a white girl on NFL draft night.