Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
In all seriousness though, I always had a hunch that she was crazy. Watching her interviews and the way she talks, her mannerisms remind me of basic ratchet hoes from the trenches. Another strong indicator were her poor choices in men in the past like meek didn’t even know about Tadoe but that alone told me she’s Unhinged crazy and not all the way there in the head. She’s a human who’s attractive enough and can play a character because she doesn’t really have range she’s basically the same character.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
In all seriousness though, I always had a hunch that she was crazy. Watching her interviews and the way she talks, her mannerisms remind me of basic ratchet hoes from the trenches. Another strong indicator were her poor choices in men in the past like meek didn’t even know about Tadoe but that alone told me she’s Unhinged crazy and not all the way there in the head. She’s a human who’s attractive enough and can play a character because she doesn’t really have range she’s basically the same character.
She’s a diet version of Tiffany Haddish

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:ufdup: not my fault your father didn't teach you the game.

Mine did. :pachaha:

That woman ain't yours until you lock it down. Full stop. Especially if you ain't even close to being the breadwinner like the nikka she had a baby with. As far as I'm concerned, he's the baby momma and should play his position accordingly. His baby daddy outside working rn.

So respect is only given in a marriage?:ohhh:

So any man who is in a relationship with a woman can disrespect her at any time, any place and should not face any outrage/backlash for doing so right?:mjgrin:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
So respect is only given in a marriage?:ohhh:

So any man who is in a relationship with a woman can disrespect her at any time, any place and should not face any outrage/backlash for doing so right?:mjgrin:

"He didn't commit to her..."
"She makes more money..."

Television raised, failed home life kids saying the damnedest things.

:scust:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Going again next week with mine :myman:
Good thing about the show is that he does different shyt in his shows. We went to the Friday show. A couple that we know went to the show on Saturday told us about things he had at his show that was different from ours. You’ll get a different experience.