Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
So respect is only given in a marriage?:ohhh:

So any man who is in a relationship with a woman can disrespect her at any time, any place and should not face any outrage/backlash for doing so right?:mjgrin:

It’s like saying I’m gonna turn up work late, disrespect my boss and put in substandard work because if they really valued me, I’d be CEO.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
So respect is only given in a marriage?:ohhh:

So any man who is in a relationship with a woman can disrespect her at any time, any place and should not face any outrage/backlash for doing so right?:mjgrin:

"He didn't commit to her..."
"She makes more money..."

Television raised, failed home life kids saying the damnedest things.

:scust:

:mjlol: I know yall ain't in here going up for this hobosexual.

nikka has no job, no marketable skills to speak of, and laying up under a famous black actress. Dude is in a woman's position; but chirping about, "you need to respect me as man of the house."

:usure:

A man who doesn't respect himself enough to get up off his ass and contribute to his household in a financially meaningful way (like a man is supposed to) doesn't get respect.

His baby daddy is going to smile, look good, and show off in front of them cameras because that's what she does to bring in money and keep herself in the spotlight. If he had any sense or self-awareness, he'd stfu with the chatty patty-ing on Twitter.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: I know yall ain't in here going up for this hobosexual.

nikka has no job, no marketable skills to speak of, and laying up under a famous black actress. Dude is in a woman's position; but chirping about, "you need to respect me as man of the house."

:usure:

A man who doesn't respect himself enough to get up off his ass and contribute to his household in a financially meaningful way (like a man is supposed to) doesn't get respect.

His baby daddy is going to smile, look good, and show off in front of them cameras because that's what she does to bring in money and keep herself in the spotlight. If he had any sense or self-awareness, he'd stfu with the chatty patty-ing on Twitter.

I’m gonna ask you again.

If respect is only given in marriage, any man who is in a relationship with a woman can disrespect her at any time, any place and should not face any outrage/backlash for doing so right? :mjgrin:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I did an experiment with my wife about this. She literally doesn't know shyt that's happening on social media or trending until I put her on.

She didn't know nothing about this here, so I pulled up the initial video where Keke's dancing with Usher and he's singing to her. Just casted it on the TV. As she's watching it, Keke turns around and my wife immediately goes... "Why is her ass out like that???"

I'm letting it play like...
:mjgrin:

After it ends, I go, that clip went viral because her boyfriend sent out a tweet saying he didn't like her outfit and now women and some men are shytting on him for calling it out in public.

She was lookin' at me like
:dahell:

We both don't get it

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I did an experiment with my wife about this. She literally doesn't know shyt that's happening on social media or trending until I put her on.

She didn't know nothing about this here, so I pulled up the initial video where Keke's dancing with Usher and he's singing to her. Just casted it on the TV. As she's watching it, Keke turns around and my wife immediately goes... "Why is her ass out like that???"

I'm letting it play like...
:mjgrin:

After it ends, I go, that clip went viral because her boyfriend sent out a tweet saying he didn't like her outfit and now women and some men are shytting on him for calling it out in public.

She was lookin' at me like
:dahell:

We both don't get it
:russ: Well played

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all seriousness though, I always had a hunch that she was crazy. Watching her interviews and the way she talks, her mannerisms remind me of basic ratchet hoes from the trenches. Another strong indicator were her poor choices in men in the past like meek didn’t even know about Tadoe but that alone told me she’s Unhinged crazy and not all the way there in the head. She’s a human who’s attractive enough and can play a character because she doesn’t really have range she’s basically the same character.

She's a thot to the highest order. It's sad because I do like her as a person. She's funny and down to earth. She just always reminded me of a young Angela Bassett. But she don't carry herself like Angela Bassett would have at her age.