Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

Daps
I can’t believe some of y’all in here saying she can wear that because she’s not married. So you’d be fine with the world seeing your girl’s ass? All your friends and family have now seen her ass. I don’t care if it’s covered with sheer fabric. There was a time when women didn’t act like this, or dress like this if they wanted a man to think highly of them. Now, this kind of wardrobe, and twerking, and being open sexually in public is considered normal.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Once a woman starts courting other male attention while in a relationship with you just move around trust me you aren’t the one.
The argument in this era is that the average young women are so conditioned to getting sexual attention through social media regardless of their relationship status that they view looking for attention as a civil right.

You say anything against it and you're infringing on their rights, slut shaming, and get labeled insecure.

All of their idols do this because the companies they work for are telling them to get their views up, but the regular 9-5 chick refuses to connect the dots on that part and just wants to emulate what they see

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
This need to be a new smiley :dead:
FCuru1C.png

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have many thoughts. I think the outfit is a bit much whether she’s a mom or not. However he should not have went public with his displeasure. Say that shyt in private and I’d support him. Aslso she just had a kid, so I understand how a woman who finally gets her body back would want to show it off. But it’s kinda trashy IMO. Ass completely out.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
He just now realizing he was just a sperm donor for the light skinned kids with "good hair" since she didn't wanna go full fledged wench and have them with that cac she was dating. Godspeed to him :francis:
:damn:Gotdamn

Or he can get a damn job. Maybe that is where he should start.

Want respect; but don't respect yourself or your family enough to bring in an income, brehs.
:wow: /thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dude seems like a goofy.

It’s between them two if he feels her outfit was inappropriate. No reason this should be public, no reason people should care this much.

Set your own standards and expectations in your own relationship and quit worrying about what other people think :manny:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yall know good and damn well this was not about the dress. That man is just jealous. A simple Google search will show you that Keke dressed like this during the entire relationship, and he had no problem:mjlol:

This is why women do not want to date a man who makes less than them. It never fails, the man will always try to humble you just because he feels inadequate. What man goes online and publicly humiliates his “wife”, when he has her phone number, and they live together? I’m not saying that he can have an opinion about the dress. He’s entitled to not be feeling it, and that’s cool.

Also, public humiliation is a tactic that abusers use to manipulate their partner into doing/acting how they want but :hubie:
And this is why you don’t partner and have kids with a man who is essentially a stay at home dad 🤷🏾‍♀️

Keke is in a dysfunctional situation, and it didn’t have to be this way. She follow the ghetto playbook, and this is how it plays out :yeshrug:

Steve Harvey warned her ass.

I’m not saying he’s the best man in the world, but Steve definitely tried to steer her away from this situation.

He gave some real, fatherly advice and now look:

Lori getting hugged up on front row at Beyoncé’s concert while Keke’s stay-at-home baby daddy is chastising her on Twitter. :francis:
Hustling backwards.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
I was with him until I discovered he's just a right-wing incel who bootlicks the police

Welp. Looking at some of his other posts and likes, there's no chance he was able to hide any of this from here. Makes me think this whole twitter controversy is a waste of everyone's time. This is the guy she chose.