Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree with his energy. If he really feels strongly about it he should make her an honest woman.

Or he can keep playing these baby daddy games.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps

Am I crazy for viewing it like this? Looks like she was just drunk and fangirling out. I'd also think that wasn't her first time meeting Usher and they have built some kind of platonic/business relationship. A little much? Sure, but "disrespectful"? Nah.

Discuss this in private and say what you really mean. It wasn't the clothes because she's been dressing like that. This is the perfect example of TheCol's favorite saying "everything don't gotta be for the internet".

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
F0VWLJqWcAA8srw
:notbad:

standing firm in your position is good, I was expecting the standard walk back and apology.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
He should have kept quiet and handled it privately. No one would have cared but he made it a thing and now he's really embarrassed.

He should be embarrassed.

Being an accessory to a female socialite/entertainer is not good for the male ego.

Breh is having a tantrum over his baby momma.

"She ain't marry that boy yet?":mjlol:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
He should have kept quiet and handled it privately. No one would have cared but he made it a thing and now he's really embarrassed.
This too. I've seen Ursh "serenade":mjlit: Issa Rae, Budden's girl, Taraji, Anita Baker, etc and business went on as usual. Now I gotta hear about this shyt for a week.