Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Outfit doesn't bother me and I haven't seen any vids of Usher outright disrespecting her (he's not slapping her ass, grabbing her neck, kissing her, etc). If that outfit bothered me as a spouse or boyfriend I sure as fukk wouldn't air it out on twitter, even worse yet criticizing the mother of my child publicly. That's not how you should operate, period.

The thing that's more interesting - and quite telling - are the responses from women. I'm fine with "she can dress like that." Cool, whatever, the outfit doesn't look outrageous to me. But apparently as the breadwinner, Keke is in charge and what she says goes according to multiple viral reactions. And he should be happy playing the background and no one should know his name. And all this is coming from the brigade of women who say a man being friendly to another woman is a turnoff. A man smiling at another woman is disrespectful. A man liking women's pictures on social media is wrong. And it's disrespectful when the media describes a successful man's non-celeb wife as just "[insert name of man]'s wife," so she should get her own thing going too because you go girl.

My point is simple and two-fold: many women inherently understand traditional concepts of submissiveness when the roles are reversed, and many women are either lying about boundaries or believe they only exist for men in a relationship. Might be a good idea to figure all this out before you get into a committed relationship, fellas.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Outfit doesn't bother me and I haven't seen any vids of Usher outright disrespecting her (he's not slapping her ass, grabbing her neck, kissing her, etc). If that outfit bothered me as a spouse or boyfriend I sure as fukk wouldn't air it out on twitter, even worse yet criticizing the mother of my child publicly. That's not how you should operate, period.

The thing that's more interesting - and quite telling - are the responses from women. I'm fine with "she can dress like that." Cool, whatever, the outfit doesn't look outrageous to me. But apparently as the breadwinner, Keke is in charge and what she says goes according to multiple viral reactions. And he should be happy playing the background and no one should know his name. And all this is coming from the brigade of women who say a man being friendly to another woman is a turnoff. A man smiling at another woman is disrespectful. A man liking women's pictures on social media is wrong. And it's disrespectful when the media describes a successful man's non-celeb wife as just "[insert name of man]'s wife," so she should get her own thing going too because you go girl.

My point is simple and two-fold: many women inherently understand traditional concepts of submissiveness when the roles are reversed, and many women are either lying about boundaries or believe they only exist for men in a relationship. Might be a good idea to figure all this out before you get into a committed relationship, fellas.
Did you expect women to want things to be equal?

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Keke isn't a regular degular woman. She's a star. She's going to dress sexy when she's in such public spaces. Either deal with it or find a regular woman.

Criticizing her on social media is hella wack. They could’ve discusssed this in private. If he wants Keke to cover up, then shouldn't he as well?

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
he needs to move better

The convo can be had but it should be in private not for everyone to see on social media
he is the baby daddy to a celeb
He should not be embarrassing the breadwinner on social media like that regardless of how hurt or insecure usher crooning to his baby momma made him feel

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Keke Palmer baby daddy doesn’t want her out there dressing like a slut because he dont want coli brehs lusting after her... like we been doing. He ain't wrong.

We had a couple threads on her body these last couple of months. If any of us who had a significant other whose body was being talked about with multiple men saying "raw" or @Michael's Black Son saying "raw and regret" or @Cat piss martini saying he'd drop an oven off in her, we would feel some type of way.

Open boy lowkey trying to restore the feeling of an era bygone, a time of values and shame and dignity.

I like half naked thots as much as the next man. But I stand with him and India Arie.

I want to see the brehettes naked too. But let me see it privately. Don't be out here baring it to the entire world like a whore.

At this point it's like trying to keep a boat
from taking on too much water with a pasta strainer.
nikka carry the baby and walk behind her
like you been doing.
so usher singing to keke is what made
him stand up to piss?
keke is enjoying her post baby
kiss on the forehead from Gawd.
Ass and Tittys.....besides her fit was tame.
UKVu0t8.gif