Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
That outfit is not that bad to me but I can can totally understand a man not wanting the mother of his child to be dressed like that in public.

Needless to say, he should know better than to do what he did on Twitter.

It's a death sentence.
Im saying. Like if he really had to take it there bruh aint heard the concept of a burner account.:why:

Bruh could have chewed her out in private and pulled out his phone and been like "see! @Skankhunt420 gets it!" :obama::ufdup:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
It has NOTHING to do with her outfit.

He would have known what she was wearing before she left the house.

He’s MAD because she was cosying up with ANOTHER MAN PUBLICLY.
I mean he was in LA at home and she was in Vegas. So maybe he didn’t know.

nikka looking like a stay at home dad :scust:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Bruh these bytches legit stupid

Females dont know or have to know game specially pretty ones. I remember there was this clip of a pod months back and host asked a bunch of females, if they were men, to say their approach in attractin or pickin up females to later fukk. Damn near every answer or approach they had bordered if not was flat on sexual harrassment or assault :huhldup::wow::mjlol:

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Literally :russ: when I seen Usher face. My goodness

This is NASTY. Bc of him handling it publicly now women are gon normalize this. The younger broads who are impressionable :damn:

This gon trickle down to all women, that ‘nobody can check me’ attitude. The only solution is dikk her down but you don’t want a woman you gotta dikk down just for her to act right. At this point if you under 30 just save yourself brehs. Get a chick a notch below you or date white women :mjpls: Modern feminist-influenced America black women are toast.

How are white women any different?!? :mjlol: