Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
To be fair, keke always seemed to come off as the cute girl next door.

All this whorish behavior seems forced and/or an attempt to pander to this new female sexual liberation movement.
and you'd be wrong imo :yeshrug: she likes attention in the sense that she just loves talking people's ears off, but idk it just seemed like a normal amount you'd expect from a chick in my experience, the type to go out with her friends and be loud n shyt but you aint seriously woried about her doing anything out of bounds. Worked with her a couple years ago in atlanta

she's like Teyana Taylor but a lil nerdier, i didn't geta innocent girl next door vibe or an attention whore vibe tbh :manny: this situation may have been the wrong hill to die on for breh, she's the breadwinner and just had a baby for him, just hold it down and don't be insecure, she aint THAT trifling to just step out on you for a industry dude outta nowhere like that :mjlol: he fukked up

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I do believe she always was a hoe and it wasn’t an act tho.

Chief keef and his homies said they flipped her Back in like 2014 or some shyt.

Maybe the faking the image was being the good girl
Well she's in Hollywood so being invited to parties to fukk ain't nothing special. What does dating Clouted dudes look like you think they're waiting on the p*ssy?

even gossiping about smashing her is sassy talk especially coming from so called Gangsters.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Well she's in Hollywood so being invited to parties to fukk ain't nothing special. What does dating Clouted dudes look like you think they're waiting on the p*ssy?

even gossiping about smashing her is sassy talk especially coming from so called Gangsters.
:yeshrug: I mean she just was a flipper on chef keef house. As a famous actress that is some hoe shyt.

Y’all new age nikka with this “sassy talk” nikkaz been talking bout bytches they fukk since forever.

Especially hoes who with the shyts, that how all the other nikka know to get at them, cause they with the shyts.

nikkaz don’t talk bout bytches they care about

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yea I who is. But to the everyday person, Megan definitely was looked at as higher socially.

Like she dipped out on him and got with majors who by all metrics higher on the society and social playing field than her ex husband.

She probably was already fukking with him before the divorce also.

You can’t tame these women without the money and eve power, gotta be both or they gonna long for someone who can do both.
The speculation is the white girl got mad when she went through the homies phone and found Megan.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: I mean she just was a flipper on chef keef house. As a famous actress that is some hoe shyt.

Y’all new age nikka with this “sassy talk” nikkaz been talking bout bytches they fukk since forever.

Especially hoes who with the shyts, that how all the other nikka know to get at them, cause they with the shyts.

nikkaz don’t talk bout bytches they care about
C/mon my guy in 2014 or 2013 Chief Keef probably had more money than her. Short did Akilah and the Bee and a random TP movie who knew the Sheas was gonna promote her to death?

All I'm saying is that this is not surprising that clouted nikkas smut out clouted bytches. Keke was in a closet at a party hiding from Trey Songz what made him think he could try her? Probably because she was flipped by Keef.

I mean if a nikka is gonna talk about hoes talk about his extra average BM that got flipped by 69. I mean it's got to hurt that the mexicac was his BM's favorite rapper, Then shorty did OF. Nit a random his BM.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Dude a whole bytch.
He's in the best possible position he could be in.
One of my favorite scratch and sniffs was
there and i gave no fukks.
:manny:

UKVu0t8.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Literally :russ: when I seen Usher face. My goodness

This is NASTY. Bc of him handling it publicly now women are gon normalize this. The younger broads who are impressionable :damn:

This gon trickle down to all women, that ‘nobody can check me’ attitude. The only solution is dikk her down but you don’t want a woman you gotta dikk down just for her to act right. At this point if you under 30 just save yourself brehs. Get a chick a notch below you or date white women :mjpls: Modern feminist-influenced America black women are toast.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Woman on Threads got mad at ME saying this shyt was egregious :pachaha: do these women think their man would be happy Usher singing to their baby moms while she got a see through dress on in front of the whole world and she advertising. where's the self respect? No wonder these bytches be single...:dead: