Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
He should just break up now, that's not your girl it's just your turn...:beli: She probably fukked usher backstage bruh...:mjlol:
I know he been hearing this since yesterday. She posed for usher, twirled, and let him push up on her with a grip.

shyt is stained in his mind.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The prototype of her all are single and never been married(Regina king, Regina hall, nia long)

I think of this every time I see the culture fawning over yet another batch of vacation pics of Mya and Ashanti…and Tracy Ellis ross

That love from outsiders is ‘rat poison’ as Nick saban would say. It gives a false sense of validation and sustainment. Meanwhile bruh this is life you 45 and single Idgaf how famous or ‘fine’ you are that shyt gon eat yo ass up. Tracy Elise ross confirmed it. Ashanti confirmed it by going back to nelly.

Black women are being sold a bag of goods by being told left n right being they are queen of the world, they deserve better, and better, and better…bytch that ngga don’t exist go sit down somewhere

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He probably did. She didn't listen so this was the next move. now I wouldn't have done it cause I know how social media moves. But he gotta do that t in private. The word is out that you can't correct or hold people accountable. Now she got other women backing her too she's about to be even worse...
Throw her and that baby in the bushes. :hubie:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Should’ve had all that sorted out before he done got a baby out of her
full

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Throw her and that baby in the bushes. :hubie:
Yeah if he backs down or they don't squash this she's going to roll over him the remainder of the relationship. It's even worse that she's going to have millions of women in her socials telling her to leave him and she deserves better at every turn.

Daps