Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Not defending him bc he handled this like a mark but I gotta address the bolded

1) Once you smash …and smash …and smash….and impregnate….she’s no longer ‘keke Palmer :ahh:‘…she’s just your girl …and mother of your NEWBORN child. Your natural male instincts gon kick in regardless of how famous or pretty she is

2) We were just talkin about this in that thread on the woman owning a dispensary. Nggas immediately said they’d wife :patrice:Clearly there’s a divide. Theresa a lot of nggas looking to be taken care of out here. There’s also a lot of nggas who may THINK they want that but don’t know the reality of it . My ngga we talking about WOMEN. One with spunk and a mouth like Keke Palmer? How you think she talk to this ngga any time they have an argument.:scust:

It sound good but that type of woman is often gon be a headache

Keke Palmer????
I'm talking about that Bank account.
I aint played favorites since i was 17.
Dude is pissing on his nuts because
a secure nikka wouldnt give a fukk about
some crooner who's rumored to have had
his balloon knot jabbed by that fakkit puff
Serenade'n his chick.....
kick it and come home because the chicken
aint gonna fy itself.
gZ8IZVH.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
That outfit is crazy, breh don't stand a chance. I bet she told him she wanted to feel sexy again after having the baby

The outfit is one thing (ion’t see a problem with it, but I’m not the one laying up with her sohhh :yeshrug: ), but look at how Usher is eye fukking her. Breh is looking at her like she’s a wagyu steak right off the grill.

That’s what got him hot. He can live with her being out and about and dressing like that. It’s having video and photo evidence of another man, one that’s “on her level”, eyeing what he thinks is his

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
The outfit is one thing (ion’t see a problem with it, but I’m not the one laying up with her sohhh :yeshrug: ), but look at how Usher is eye fukking her. Breh is looking at her like she’s a wagyu steak right off the grill.

That’s what got him hot. He can live with her being out and about and dressing like that. It’s having video and photo evidence of another man, one that’s “on her level”, eyeing what he thinks is his
There's been all types of celebrities at his Vegas show and he's gone over and serenaded them. He even went over and did the same thing to Joe Budden's girl. Maybe he was a little more respectful cause Joe was there but that's apart of his show

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Besides bringing it to social media where women have a disingenuous and ridiculous hivemind, I'm failing to see where her boyfriend was in the wrong.

I'm rummaging through twitter right now and 50% of the arguments boil down to "but it's usher 🤤🤤🤤" and the other half is just saying it's okay because he hasn't officially married her
Yea man the replies are wild but the common denominator with all them is that them are single..

then I see people say he didn’t marry he which is true but does this mean bytches are gonna do them until you put the ring on the finger?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yea man the replies are wild but the common denominator with all them is that them are single..

then I see people say he didn’t marry he which is true but does this mean bytches are gonna do them until you put the ring on the finger?

They’re not wild at all.

That’s just how women are.

They love DOUBLE STANDARDS in THEIR favor. But when it’s switched back on them they’ll complain and attempt to guilt/shame you. They are NOT stupid.

This is why you must have and state your BOUNDARIES and DEALBREAKERS that you must ABIDE BY at ALL TIMES.