Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
That outfit is shameful and disgusting and not fit to wear by someone who is a mother and is in a commited relationship. I have no sympathy for the guy, this is what happens when you go after ''cant tell me shyt independent boss lady'' type of women. They can never be submissive and take directions, there are tons of homely conservative women out there with tons of self respect who wont dress like that in public, blame yourself

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Woman on Threads got mad at ME saying this shyt was egregious :pachaha: do these women think their man would be happy Usher singing to their baby moms while she got a see through dress on in front of the whole world and she advertising. where's the self respect? No wonder these bytches be single...:dead:
True but you must be able to have leverage over your woman. If you can't take care of a woman and another man can then another Man might.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Dude a whole bytch.
He's in the best possible position he could be in.
One of my favorite scratch and sniffs was
there and i gave no fukks.

Not defending him bc he handled this like a mark but I gotta address the bolded

1) Once you smash …and smash …and smash….and impregnate….she’s no longer ‘keke Palmer :ahh:‘…she’s just your girl …and mother of your NEWBORN child. Your natural male instincts gon kick in regardless of how famous or pretty she is

2) We were just talkin about this in that thread on the woman owning a dispensary. Nggas immediately said they’d wife :patrice:Clearly there’s a divide. Theresa a lot of nggas looking to be taken care of out here. There’s also a lot of nggas who may THINK they want that but don’t know the reality of it . My ngga we talking about WOMEN. One with spunk and a mouth like Keke Palmer? How you think she talk to this ngga any time they have an argument.:scust:

It sound good but that type of woman is often gon be a headache