Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
1) as others have said... why post that on social media? are you hoping for support from random people online to roast your gf? That's pathetic. Go talk to her like a man instead of relying on the internet to do the work for you and practically embarrass her

2) I'd be more upset about her getting serenaded by Usher, than her outfit. Not only do women not want to give up feeling sexy after a kid - If you date a woman in show business, you have to know that being sexy is part of the job. Especially since every woman in show business effectively has to be a part time model

Again, I would he more upset about letting Usher twirl her like a groupie. THAT'S disrespectful.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
1. It took me a sec to realize he’s the guy tweeting :ohhh: I thought surely there’s no way he’s typing to her like he’s one of us:picard: That makes him a colossal lame. Sheesh

2. He is right, of course. Just shocking to see him play himself publicly

3. There is nothing more disgusting than a feminine led household. This shyt is gross. Black men we have failed to let things get to this point:scust:

4. First the Home Depot girl, then indie arie, now this. We in biblical times brethren. Literally. Pointing out clearly wayward behavior is now met with vitriol like you the crazy one :francis:

Superstar
Daps
The prototype of her all are single and never been married(Regina king, Regina hall, nia long)

They not beautiful enough to cuff a man above them in money or status(ie Beyoncé with jayz), plus they will be gone and away from home acting, so what the benefits a man gets out the relationship who has his own money and status?

King was married for a decade to the vice president of Warner Brothers.
she attractive but maybe the plainest of the 3 u list, so i don't think the bold point stands

keke is pretty, i think her personality is a bit much. however, but i do think she could have found some athlete or some celeb who lives in LA

Daps
Besides bringing it to social media where women have a disingenuous and ridiculous hivemind, I'm failing to see where her boyfriend was in the wrong.

I'm rummaging through twitter right now and 50% of the arguments boil down to "but it's usher 🤤🤤🤤" and the other half is just saying it's okay because he hasn't officially married her

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
nikka bout to have every woman on Twitter mad at him for being upset his half naked wife flirted back with usher :dead:

Breh ain't built for that relationship, most aren't and I'm damn sure not built for it. I'd be gone the next day, planning on how to coparent with her lol.
These whores target these kinda dudes on purpose.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
He made a grave mistake going public with this opinion.

And if this really your girl (which maybe she not his) then you couldn’t just call her up about it?

Moving dumb
He probably did. She didn't listen so this was the next move. now I wouldn't have done it cause I know how social media moves. But he gotta do that t in private. The word is out that you can't correct or hold people accountable. Now she got other women backing her too she's about to be even worse...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
King was married for a decade to the vice president of Warner Brothers.
she attractive but maybe the plainest of the 3 u list, so i don't think the bold point stands

keke is pretty, i think her personality is a bit much. however, but i do think she could have found some athlete or some celeb who lives in LA
No man on her level was cuffing this

shyt someone ok her level is like Tyga back then, none of those guys would cuff her