Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
All it did was make him look like a clown, we can't have it both ways. Women get on Twitter doing shyt like this all the time and we collectively gather to call them attention whores for handling online what they should be handling in private.

Keke's child's father responded to some 3rd party account that shared a video being sassy and passive, claiming that the dress was the problem when in reality he's upset about Usher serenading his lady.

It's worth noting that while Usher got close to her while singing, he did NOT initiate physical contact, she did, reaching out to embrace and dance on him.

:francis:
you are gay, why are you commenting on straight people business ?

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
FBp_MddX0Acw3OO.jpg

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I must be living in bizarro land. We’re really siding with KeKe on this one?

She acting a fool out in public, she’s gonna get made a fool of out in public.

The coli is full of simps, fresh off the titty of their single, toxic mom.

Dude hopefully can secure the child support and get that 17 year stimulus and find a better KeKe.
he should have handled it privately, I will never side with doing shyt like this publicly

TDA92

Yo cousin Craig..hook us up.
Daps
Imagine complaining about your girl on the internet like you can't call her phone directly, no wonder Usher felt so comfortable.

:mjlol:
Right? Like why is he quoting her lmao

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
would u rather have an inheritance & monthly allowance from diddy or keke palmer's bank account :manny:
i'm sure they are both rich, but i think at the end of things he'll have more (especially if diddy is a billionaire like people are saying)
He still ain’t on her level and she will still wear the pants in the relationship.

She makes her on bread, world star and he a nobody fr with no accomplishments.

It’s a reason she cold approached this nobody and got pregnant.

The prototype of her all are single and never been married(Regina king, Regina hall, nia long)

They not beautiful enough to cuff a man above them in money or status(ie Beyoncé with jayz), plus they will be gone and away from home acting, so what the benefits a man gets out the relationship who has his own money and status?

Nia had to get with an assistant coach who was unknown.

And I brought up Beyoncé as the standard and she still got cheated on my ugly ass jay z and stayed

Last edited:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
If you're in a relationship, especially one that will be broadcasted to social media, you have to accept the possibility that you will be a full on cuck like Adam22 or a microcuck. :yeshrug:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
And it’s funny chance the rapper just had this shyt on the opposite end and all the women killed hom. shyt even men killed him. And said he was stupid and no way he shoulda done that on camera either.

Now Keke in the same shyt they acting like her dancing on usher ain’t shyt.