Is this bytch serious

Tnpp.gif

She’ll be calling u usher or breezy in bed later that night

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Imagine complaining about your girl on the internet like you can't call her phone directly, no wonder Usher felt so comfortable.

:mjlol:
You right. It’s better to be silent tbh.

When she got back home I woulda had a new lease and apartment picked out. And been drawing up custody agreements.

Certain shyt don’t need to be talked about, clearly y’all morals don’t align and if I have to coach you at your grown, close to 30 year old age, then it ain’t gonna work

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
the comment section of every post about him is super nasty :whew:

I almost feel bad for him because every woman, gay man and simp is going to use him as an example of a jealous hating broke no good man

every man knows what he's saying...
but a certain group runs the narrative at the moment.
you cant say something like that without damn near getting cancelled

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
this something you say in private. who raised these nikkas?
Why I originally agree.d. I now disagree?. I think strong stand up men need to come out in public and say this isn’t cool.

If not the world would look at him as an example of how a man should be and how a man shouldn’t insecure.

We can’t keep ducking standing on shyt.

Salute him.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Buncha fronting ass nikkas in here :russ:

In here calling nikkas insecure if they got tight for what she did :russ:

Ain't no self respecting nikka gon be alright with they broad doing what Keke did that night.

Mufukkas always on here fronting for daps and rep.

Also: Keke looked good as fukk. Always had a thing for her.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Why I originally agree.d. I now disagree?. I think strong stand up men need to come out in public and say this isn’t cool.

If not the world would look at him as an example of how a man should be and how a man shouldn’t insecure.

We can’t keep ducking standing on shyt.

Salute him.

All it did was make him look like a clown, we can't have it both ways. Women get on Twitter doing shyt like this all the time and we collectively gather to call them attention whores for handling online what they should be handling in private.

Keke's child's father responded to some 3rd party account that shared a video being sassy and passive, claiming that the dress was the problem when in reality he's upset about Usher serenading his lady.

It's worth noting that while Usher got close to her while singing, he did NOT initiate physical contact, she did, reaching out to embrace and dance on him.

:francis:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
All it did was make him look like a clown, we can't have it both ways. Women get on Twitter doing shyt like this all the time and we collectively gather to call them attention whores for handling online what they should be handling in private.

Keke's child's father responded to some 3rd party account that shared a video being sassy and passive, claiming that the dress was the problem when in reality he's upset about Usher serenading his lady.

It's worth noting that while Usher got close to her while singing, he did NOT initiate physical contact, she did, reaching out to embrace and dance on him.

:francis:

Shut your pandering, bytch ass up.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
incredible insight, do you have a twitter account?

Nope.

Never ceases to amaze me how fast your dainty ass sashays into a thread to post the softest, pandering shyt of the day. You either really a female or you really must me getting some p*ssy with this wack ass Derrick Jaxn act.