Keep eating them Chitterlings brehs

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:Slaves wasn't eating no chitterlings, chitterlings was literally cac food
slave-slop-4bidden-knowledge-soul-food-regrann-from-autochthonous-muur-21079961.png

Yall need to stop with this narrative..

Slaves was eating the cob without the corn:francis:aka the scraps
Chitterlings ain't scraps

Most underrated post in this whole thread. Moafuggas didn't even know what their ancestors ate. These dudes know so little about their ancestors that they don't even realize that their ancestors mostly ate fruits, vegetables, fish and chicken. If they spent anytime at all in the South around their relatives then they would have realized that most Black people had gardens that they ate from.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Most underrated post in this whole thread. Moafuggas didn't even know what their ancestors ate. These no so little about their ancestors that they don't even realize that their ancestors mostly ate fruits, vegetables, fish and chicken. If they spent anytime at all in the South around their relatives then they would have realized that most Black people had gardens that they ate from.

:myman:

They ate everything from all the foods you named, to squirrel, possum, and rabbit.

They were allowed to hunt and trap animals.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Not it is not. Soul food is mostly food from West and Central Africa that the Africans brought to America. Stuff like Black eyed peas, okra, melons were brought to the USA. That pork is stuff that was given to the slaves by the whites; fried foods came from the native people, but most of what we call Southern food has roots in Africa or was cooked by Africans.
Didn't know that.

I've always had the impression our food was holdovers from slavery.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
My Nana used to make them around the holidays but I couldn't fukk with it :francis: I do know if your crib is smelling b/c of it, you didn't clean it properly or long enough. My nana's crib never smelled :birdman:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Chittlins aren't slave food. It just something people eat so they won't be wasteful.

If you eat any other type of meat and look down on pork/ chiltlins than your just as much of a wasteful ass hypocrite.

What makes beef anymore cleaner than pork or chiltins?

Beef takes much longer to digest than pork and much more harmful to the environment.

The ironic part is this dumbasses will make them self a bologna sandwich or hot dog in a minute.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly.

I haven't eaten Chitterlings since I was a shorty, but I know damn well it wasn't "slave food."

Unless you're a vegan or eat kosher/by the laws in Leviticus, don't come in here frontin on anybody else's eating habits, especially your ancestors or country cousins.

If we're truly eating cleanly, none of us should be eating any scavengers/predators (all that shyt is nasty), strictly fish, clean birds, certain insects, and animals that have a split hoof and chew the cud (deer, goats, lambs, cows, etc).

Those are the laws all of us should be eating by, and the reason why the chef's hat was based on the head pieces worn by Levi priests.

(excuse the cac, there are no documented photos of the original Levi priests)
levi.jpg

These same clowns eat catfish and other scavenger fish.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
That "If I take your plate to the bathroom and doo doo on it, and then came back and showed you, and then washed it, would you still eat off that plate?" analogy doesn't make one bit of sense. That's like I saying what if I took your plate and rubbed all my blood, saliva, mucous, and ever other secretion/bodily fluid that humans have, and then showed it to you, washed it, would you still eat off that plate?

Chitlins like every other piece of an animal contains bacteria - that's why you clean and cook that shyt. If you're disgusted by that, you might as well stop eating meat altogether. Hell, you better stop fukking with shellfish as well, since a # of them have their digestive tracts intact when you eat them.

:manny:
Facts

I was raised not to eat shrimp that hasn’t been deveined. Shrimp are parasites. You are literally eating fried shyt.

Don’t eat fried shrimp from Asian places.

Don’t

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
These same clowns eat catfish and other scavenger fish.

That's false breh.

Leviticus strictly states that the fish have to have fins and scales in order to be fit to eat.

Catfish have fins but they don't have scales.

Their bodies are covered in mucous instead of scales in order to help them rid their bodies of the toxins they consume, and if you're familiar with Dr. Sebi's teachings, mucous is a big no no, and the root of all dis-ease in humans.