Keep eating them Chitterlings brehs

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
While I understand the defensiveness of people being told they're eating "slave food" because it feels as if they're being judged or attacked because of their diet, denying the historical fact that the less desirable and least expensive parts of pigs were given to slaves is just silly.

Stating the obvious that pigs have been eaten in various places around the world doesn't somehow change the fact that this diet was commonly fed to slaves.

Show me one historical fact that states that chitterlings were a slave food and not a food consumed by all Southerners and by people from all socioeconomic classes around the world.

You can’t (outside of some self hate spewing pamphlet you got from some oil and incense peddling bum) because it’s bullshyt.

How Chitlins Became a Soulful Holiday Delicacy

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You think fowl aren’t full of parasites... you think cattle aren’t infested with worms and parasites ??
They all do. Pigs have more, and worse, due to them not sweating, not cleaning themselves at all, and rolling around and eating their own waste.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Chitlins with spaghetti is god status.....

And what ya'll nikkas know about them snoots?

DSC08253.jpg

Fukk it up :blessed:
Mane, you real as hell for this. Never tried the snout but it’s now on my list of foods to try.

You're a real nicca :myman: these dudes are cold weirdos with no life experience... Ppl in ALL corners of the globe eat some version of chitterlings.... I've been everywhere from the Caribbeans, Africa and Asia THEY ALL EAT IT. This ain't a Black american thing lol... Niccas will talk about "slave food" but will drool talking about Ox tails :laff: all that meat on a ox and you think cacs wanted the tail??? Nicca your food is slave food too :dead: That goes for my Caribbean c00n niccas
As with “chitlins”, I’ll tear up a pot of ox tails too. Even get fancy with it and drink a glass of wine with it.

Daps
Show me one historical fact that states that chitterlings were a slave food and not a food consumed by all Southerners and by people from all socioeconomic classes around the world.

You can’t (outside of some self hate spewing pamphlet you got from some oil and incense peddling bum) because it’s bullshyt.

How Chitlins Became a Soulful Holiday Delicacy

:comeon:

In literally less than 2 minutes I found 3 articles from The Chicago Tribune, Washington Post, and LA Times that all speak on chitterlings having a historical southern tradition as food most commonly fed to slaves. The LA Times article specifically mentions this in regards to a chitterlings exhibit at The Smithsonian and a paper on chitterlings presented to The Anacostia Museum and Center For African American History and Culture.

A place of honor for slaves' survival food

But hey, I'm sure all 5 of those institutions are clearly "self hate spewing pamphlets" from your local incense peddler, so I'll let you cook, literally.

:hubie:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Then the French must be slaves, because they eat that shyt too. It is called Andouillette in France.

220px-Andouillette_AAAAA_cuite.jpg

I don't know what they call Chitlings in Asia, but they eat them there too. Hell you might be eating them if you eat that fried pork rice.

10E30559-939D-895C-5658B3FFF1FDB228.jpg

So chitlings are not just eaten by Black people.

:ohhh:
Oh snap....consider me schooled!
Dapped and Repped!!
(Still wouldn't eat any of that shyt...US or International)
:usure:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
:comeon:

In literally less than 2 minutes I found 3 articles from The Chicago Tribune, Washington Post, and LA Times that all speak on chitterlings having a historical southern tradition as food most commonly fed to slaves. The LA Times article specifically mentions this in regards to a chitterlings exhibit at The Smithsonian and a paper on chitterlings presented to The Anacostia Museum and Center For African American History and Culture.

A place of honor for slaves' survival food

But hey, I'm sure all 5 of those institutions are clearly "self hate spewing pamphlets" from your local incense peddler, so I'll let you cook, literally.

:hubie:

That article you posted is one woman spitting historical inaccuracies with no backing facts just like you.

She’s in Maryland, she probably got the same pamphlet.

The last paragraph even further confirms what we’ve all been trying to tell some of y’all this whole time.

It wasn’t slave food, its a food that was enjoyed by black, white, rich and poor in the South and in different variations all over the world.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Do research OP (and everyone else)...

There's fecal matter on all meat. Just the nature of processing food in such high volume. Cook your fukking meat, morons. It doesn't take much to get rid of any bacteria with the use of an oven/skillet. The "pastor" there, forgot to mention that they boil said intestines twice. You're not gonna die and you're definitely not eating shyt if you have a good butcher/prep cook. You guys do know what eggs are right? Some fun facts for vegetarian and meat eater alike;

The FDA allows a small percent of rat fur, insect parts and eggs in peanut butter and cereal.
Milk has a percentage of blood and pus in it
Castoreum aka vanilla flavoring, is basically beaver anal juice.
L-cysteine - Human/sheep hair compound....though it can be synthetically produced.
Propylene Glycol - aka antifreeze is used as a thickening agent for salad dressings .
25% of bottled water is tap...

And so on, and so on. Over the course of your life, you've eaten; insect parts, anti-freeze, moldy fruits, anal secretions, dyed salmon, and yes, shyt.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
You think fowl aren’t full of parasites... you think cattle aren’t infested with worms and parasites ??

When raised properly, cattle are some of the cleanest animals on the planet.

This factory farming bullshyt got all these cows fukked up.

Try to find a farm that raises free range, grass fed and finished cattle.

And the only fowl that are full of parasites (besides scavengers) are factory raised chickens, ducks, and turkeys.

Raise your own chickens (free range, natural diet) and hunt for your own turkey, quail, and duck and you won’t find any parasites.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Never had them before but dude kind of reaching with the doo doo stuff. You literally boil chitlins for hours before eating it.
I bet if you go to a slaughter house you'll see worst stuff than doo doo being cleaned off the meat

And if we being honest chicken, shrimp, crabs, lobster, catfish are just as disgusting as pigs. They all regularly eat either their own shyt or other animals shyt
Cows don't eat shyt necessarily but farms feed them other cows sometimes, that's basically where mad cow disease came from
ALL these animals we eat are disgusting if you look into it

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Oxtails are easily my favorite food on the planet.

Think I’m bout to hit the Jamaican spot this evening :takedat:
My mom used to cook oxtails when I was younger. Never ate them.

Went to my parents' and decided to try some. I was missin' out:wow:

Then I realized that oxtails ain't necessarily cheap when I went to buy some out the store.

Well worth it though

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can’t have knowledge of self eating the intestines of anything, let alone a pig that will literally eat anything you put in front of it:scust: