Keep eating them Chitterlings brehs

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Or more accurately, what's holding that sausage together.

nikkas eating chitterlings weekly, talking bout they'd never eat chitterlings. :russ:

Every fukking morning they are having a big plate of hog shyt for breakfast, but they talking shyt about they auntie making chitlings for their uncle on Thanksgiving. :deadmanny:

Oh Chitlings is just a bridge too far for them dudes. :dead:

I know what has them confused. Food manufactures grind up the chitlings and put a lot of spices in it to block the smell; so now these dudes think that they are eating something different than chitlings. :deadrose:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Every fukking morning they are having a big plate of hog shyt for breakfast, but they talking shyt about they auntie making chitlings for their uncle on Thanksgiving. :deadmanny:

Oh Chitlings is just a bridge too far for them dudes. :dead:

I know what has them confused. Food manufactures grind up the chitlings and put a lot of spices in it to block the smell; so now these dudes think that they are eating something different than chitlings. :deadrose:

Exactly. :pachaha:

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all crazy. My grandma used to put her foot in some chitllins. Since she died I haven’t eaten then because she was the only one who could make them right.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah, any sea creature that eats the shyt on the bottom of the ocean/sea/lake/river floor or is designed to clean the toxins/bullshyt from water is not fit for human consumption because you then put all that shyt they ate into your body when you eat them.

I can't get on my high horse and front like I'm better than anybody else because i'm from coastal VA and we was all raised on blue crabs, oysters, clams, and mussels.

I'm definitely working on erasing that shyt from my diet but that shyt be calling me sometimes. :sadcam:

Never joined any religion with any restrictions for eating.
after my discoveryzone into the religion and orgs. Always had eating restrictions. Now for ages I have not eaten pork. Yet when I had pharyngitis. I was forced to eat veggies cooked in pork to get better. Which means I made my self sick to get healthy.

After that I made it a point to kill the resistance to pork. My body built up for like twenty plus years not consuming it.
So now, I try to eat bacon in small doses to keep the resistance back. As I found that was not healthy for survival.
Especially considering my ordeal before I came back up.

Art Barr

Daps
While I understand the defensiveness of people being told they're eating "slave food" because it feels as if they're being judged or attacked because of their diet, denying the historical fact that the less desirable and least expensive parts of pigs were given to slaves is just silly.

Stating the obvious that pigs have been eaten in various places around the world doesn't somehow change the fact that this diet was commonly fed to slaves.

I followed a pescatarian diet for nearly 15 yrs, and was briefly vegan for a quick minute between that too, and one thing most vegetarians, vegans, and the like all notice is that people get hella defensive about their food choices if you mention you DON'T eat a certain food or foods. I would always tell people I'm not the food police, eat whatever you want. :yeshrug:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

Never joined any religion with any restrictions for eating.
after my discoveryzone into the religion and orgs. Always had eating restrictions. Now for ages I have not eaten pork. Yet when I had pharyngitis. I was forced to eat veggies cooked in pork to get better. Which means I made my self sick to get healthy.

After that I made it a point to kill the resistance to pork. My body built up for like twenty plus years not consuming it.
So now, I try to eat bacon in small doses to keep the resistance back. As I found that was not healthy for survival.
Especially considering my ordeal before I came back up.

Art Barr

It really ain’t even about the religion.

It just makes sense.

Don’t eat animals that consume dead animals or trash.

Eat animals that have a veggie, grain, grass, plant based, clean diet.