Keep eating them Chitterlings brehs

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Do research OP (and everyone else)...

There's fecal matter on all meat. Just the nature of processing food in such high volume. Cook your fukking meat, morons. It doesn't take much to get rid of any bacteria with the use of an oven/skillet. The "pastor" there, forgot to mention that they boil said intestines twice. You're not gonna die and you're definitely not eating shyt if you have a good butcher/prep cook. You guys do know what eggs are right? Some fun facts for vegetarian and meat eater alike;

The FDA allows a small percent of rat fur, insect parts and eggs in peanut butter and cereal.
Milk has a percentage of blood and pus in it
Castoreum aka vanilla flavoring, is basically beaver anal juice.
L-cysteine - Human/sheep hair compound....though it can be synthetically produced.
Propylene Glycol - aka antifreeze is used as a thickening agent for salad dressings .
25% of bottled water is tap...

And so on, and so on. Over the course of your life, you've eaten; insect parts, anti-freeze, moldy fruits, anal secretions, dyed salmon, and yes, shyt.

I be telling people.about that raspberry, fake vanilla, natural flavors being beaver butt.
If you allergic to peanuts.
that beaver butt shyt will give you the same reactions as a treenut allergy too.

fukk that castoreum shyt.

shyt,...is beaver butt.

Real vanilla does not come from beaver butt.

If you seen a beaver, hopefully it was road kill or you had a gun

Those motherfukkers at horrible.

Art Barr

invalid

Banned
Daps
giphy.gif

Somebody might not know what is in sausage.

jxF82vI.gif

:pachaha:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
breh soul food oxtails>>>>>>>>>>jamaican oxtails

that weird ass aftertaste :scust:

I don’t descriminate, breh.

And it may be the spot you’re going to.

I don’t eat everybody’s Jamaican food, but my two go to spots, MP’s and Dunn’s River, have delicious oxtails with no after taste but continued deliciousness.

Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I'm not knockin' chitlin eaters. We just in here havin' fun lol. Nothin' to get upset about.

My wife eats them. She's reserved to kisses on the cheek now.
My girl won’t touch them. Anytime I eat them or a medium rare steak (she’s well done gang), she thinks I’m the most disgusting person in the world. She only allows me kisses on the cheek :mjcry:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Like another poster said earlier, dudes in here would starve to death if they really knew how their food was before it got to the table. A lot of ignorance about food in general. I don't even eat chitterlings because its not really my culture, but West Indians eat similar meals using the pigs intestines. So do the British, so do the Germans, so do the Spanish, and many others.