Keenan Thompson, 44, bounced back with a new PAWG. And she’s 19 years old.

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
You probably find it weird because these are the same women you’re chasing but they look past you and choose a man much older or twice your age, for various reasons.
nikka I live in a college town. Getting chicks like this is shooting fish in a barrel and I get to hit it for free. Which is why it’s weird to me why you old heads put 18-22 year old women on a pedestal and spend mad money on them

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s probably feeling insecure after getting cheated on and chose her cause the power dynamic favors him heavily.
Nikkas love talking that power dynamic shyt but never mean it. It's just a term they learned on Twitter

Hate to break it to y'all but in this relationship the black man don't have the power:mjlol:

She could end his entire shyt with one post

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Would you let your 19 year old daughter go out with a man in his mid 40’s?
Keep in mind the man you're responding to once posted this in a thread

Screenshot-20221202-070254-Chrome.jpg

About one of these little girls.....

lizzie-the-walking-dead.jpg

A lot of men are pedophiles so most wouldn't see nothing wrong with this as long as she's legal.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The only women to be taken seriously for relationship purposes are those who are not impressed by money, "game", or trends.

for women, men are simple, a man just need not want to fukk every woman he sees

both are rare

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
If she admiring him and an up and coming comedian like him then wtf you talkin about
Nikka have you talked to a 19 year old recently? I train these jits in HVAC it’s fcking mind numbing with the small talk that takes place. They have no life experience and can only relate to meme and tik tok shyt. Plus he been mentoring her since she was 12. I’m not arguing this shyt you fcking creep. Would you be cool with your daughter dating her Sunday school teacher that taught her when she was 12? Wtf is wrong with you nikkas :dahell:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nikka have you talked to a 19 year old recently? I train these jits in HVAC it’s fcking mind numbing with the small talk that takes place. They have no life experience and can only relate to meme and tik tok shyt. Plus he been mentoring her since she was 12. I’m not arguing this shyt you fcking creep. Would you be cool with your daughter dating her Sunday school teacher that taught her when she was 12? Wtf is wrong with you nikkas :dahell:

What does your lack of ability to have a convo with a young chic have to do with him?

Your point was they would have nothing to talk about and relate to.

My point is she is an up and coming comedian
from my understanding and she most likely
admires him.

Now you have to double down on this point when I didn't even reply to that....goofball

Its irrelevant how you feel about the age gap and if he mentored her