Keenan Thompson, 44, bounced back with a new PAWG. And she’s 19 years old.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Men don't pick women for relationships to "mentally connect". That's some female shyt. Men look for 3 things: Youth, Beauty, and Chastity. This chick checked those boxes which is why a rich guy like Keenan choose her.
You just chose a pretty dumb bytch with nothing to offer? And nikkas wonder why the divorce rate so high :russ:. Out here wifing women that you can’t hold a conversation with. What would your grown azz even talk to a 19 year old about on a night in the town? Cant even buy the broad a drink :dahell:

“Yes waiter I’ll take the rum runner and my date finna get the kool-aid jammers an chicken fingies”

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just chose a pretty dumb bytch with nothing to offer? And nikkas wonder why the divorce rate so high :russ:. Out here wifing women that you can’t hold a conversation with. What would your grown azz even talk to a 19 year old about on a night in the town? Cant even buy the broad a drink :dahell:

“Yes waiter I’ll take the rum runner and my date finna get the kool-aid jammers an chicken fingies”

If you're a successful guy why would you need your woman to offer anything? Only broke men need a woman to provide. And why would a man need a woman for conversation? If you want to discuss issues do it with your boys. A woman's main utility is her sexuality and her feminine energy. And 19 year old females can provide sexuality and feminine energy. And in most cases better than older more jaded women who have had their hearts broken before by other men.

A woman peaks in terms of attractiveness and femininity when she's 18-24 years old. That's when she's yet to be corrupted by other men. Which is why since the beginning of time rich powerful men have preferred young virgin females over older women with higher body counts.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
their marriage has probably been 50 times more fukked up than Jada and Wills....

looks like Kenan is doing what Will couldn't... keeping it G as fukk

:wow:

pawgin ain't dead

:wow:

mbPulGr.png

Damn straight.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
agree

The game is different for older rich men (even though 44 is not old).
it's been happening for ages, if he can provide for all her needs and improve the quality of her life. It should be no issue.

Dudes in here who think this is gross were probably raised by single mothers and have feminine sensibilities as a result. They're making breh out to be some type of predator for dating a much younger woman.