Keenan Thompson, 44, bounced back with a new PAWG. And she’s 19 years old.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
What does your lack of ability to have a convo with a young chic have to do with him?

Your point was they would have nothing to talk about and relate to.

My point is she is an up and coming comedian
from my understanding and she most likely
admires him.

Now you have to double down on this point when I didn't even reply to that....goofball

Its irrelevant how you feel about the age gap and if he mentored her
Nikka groomed her when she was 12 that’s the only rebuttal I need. Kids I coached in my early 20’s are turning 18 now. I ain’t fcking them.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I was about to say, someone had a grown woman conversation with this girl. She plays this right and she can get everything she needs and be out by 23 and still marry someone else LOL 😆
At least you keep it real. There are alot of older women who resent the fact they got gutted out by older men when they were in college, and didn’t get anything tangible out of it. Buyers remorse.

They weren’t taught the game and all they have to show for it are abortion papers. I’m not saying it’s right but smart women know how to use their youth as a commodity. And older men have most of the resources.

Again, there’s all this support for women being autonomous with their bodies but once they see an older man make an exchange, then it’s outrage.