Keenan Thompson, 44, bounced back with a new PAWG. And she’s 19 years old.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Dudes in here who think this is gross were probably raised by single mothers and have feminine sensibilities as a result. They're making breh out to be some type of predator for dating a much younger woman.

I think they’re saying it’s weird because he mentored her when she was 12 :skip:

I don’t care about age gap relationships but age gap relationships where the older person was close to/mentoring the significantly younger person when they were a child is a little :lupe:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It’s a shame that in the 21st century, a sucessful black man can’t mentor a young, tender, succulent white woman in peace.

Edit: I didn’t know he mentored her since 12, I thought since she was 19. :whoa:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Nah nah now nikka wait a minute nikka I thought you were against PAWGI........ nevermind. Live your life.
I've dated black, asian, latina, and mixed women..... never dated a white chick....

But if Kenan wants to do the standard rich black celebrity rebounding to a white girl move.... he's following the formula perfectly.

It's like seeing clothes that aren't a style you would wear, but you respect the designer's vision

:yeshrug: