Keenan Thompson, 44, bounced back with a new PAWG. And she’s 19 years old.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I think they’re saying it’s weird because he mentored her when she was 12 :skip:

I don’t care about age gap relationships but age gap relationships where the older person was close to/mentoring the significantly younger person when they were a child is a little :lupe:

Its weird, even if he didn’t mentor her when she was 12, the fact he did just makes it even more weird. You shouldn’t be dating a 19 year old when you’re 44 there are plenty of younger more mature women to chose from, don’t let these coli brehs shape your attitude, a lot of them have some scary skeletons in their closet, there is probably all types of _ on here

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Keep in mind the man you're responding to once posted this in a thread

Screenshot-20221202-070254-Chrome.jpg

About one of these little girls.....

lizzie-the-walking-dead.jpg

A lot of men are pedophiles so most wouldn't see nothing wrong with this as long as she's legal.
So after the sex with the 19 year old …what does Keenan do?Do he drive her to McDonald’s and buy her a Happy Meal and then drop her off to wander around the mall with her friends or what? :scust:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I was about to say, someone had a grown woman conversation with this girl. She plays this right and she can get everything she needs and be out by 23 and still marry someone else LOL 😆

There’s too many lanes she can go in lol.

Be upped to an SNL regular, get her own show produced by Kenan & Lorne Michaels, get other perks, etc.

Same thing with Drake & Millie. It’s a smart move. Cause Millie is going to be the biggest white actress in the upcoming years. Yes, on the outside it can look creepy, by why would I not want to be connected to the upcoming generation? All business.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You just chose a pretty dumb bytch with nothing to offer? And nikkas wonder why the divorce rate so high :russ:. Out here wifing women that you can’t hold a conversation with. What would your grown azz even talk to a 19 year old about on a night in the town? Cant even buy the broad a drink :dahell:

“Yes waiter I’ll take the rum runner and my date finna get the kool-aid jammers an chicken fingies”

:deadrose::russ:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
At least you keep it real. There are alot of older women who resent the fact they got gutted out by older men when they were in college, and didn’t get anything tangible out of it. Buyers remorse.

They weren’t taught the game and all they have to show for it are abortion papers. I’m not saying it’s right but smart women know how to use their youth as a commodity. And older men have most of the resources.

Again, there’s all this support for women being autonomous with their bodies but once they see an older man make an exchange, then it’s outrage.
🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️ I mean, I get it. My family didn’t teach me “the game” either, but I’ve only dated age-appropriate guys and actually been in love. This is my first time dating “older” and I’m grown so it’s whatever.

Older men tried it but I knew I couldn’t handle whatever they were bringing so I only dated guys around my age 🤷🏾‍♀️

But yea, I can only imagine realizing you got played by men 2x your age and had nothing to show for it. That is a bitter fukking pill to swallow and is what actually creates bitter older women. A LOOOOOOT of young girls get used and abused and have horror stories.
I don’t fault the younger girls who got a lesson about how the real world works.

I have a niece and I already told her father I will be having serious conversations with her about what life is really like as a young woman, because the older women in our family had me thinking shyt was sweet.

The only thing that saved me was being pretty + coming from a good family so the guys who approached me stepped to me with their A game. I was naive and green as FUKK. I hear some of these horror stories and I cannot believe the shyt some women have been through. I was definitely spoiled and pampered 😳

You either date the guys who come from good families/homes where they have the manners and resources to treat you well, or yea- you do what this girl is doing and date older men who will treat you well because they value your youth.

I’ve said it before…a lot of ppl throw their daughters out into the world with no guidance or information and blame them when shyt hits the fan. All these silly chicks you meet are truly little girls who got gamed and abused because no one taught them their worth.

The women you see who never complain about men, young or older, are the women who understand how this shyt goes and where they fit in the puzzle. Even for example Kenan’s ex-wife. She’s beautiful and in her 30s with kids. She cheated and dipped because she wanted to, but also because she knows that she’s going to find another man if she wants one. Especially if she decides to eventually go older than her ex-husband.

Kenan’s ex was basically this new young girl. She played it right and is on to the next. This young lady got some information and is following the same blueprint. 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

Issue is Black families think they are making you a ho if they tell you how this shyt really goes. Instead you have a community of young ladies who don’t know their worth and don’t understand the power they have in their youth.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
There’s too many lanes she can go in lol.

Be upped to an SNL regular, get her own show produced by Kenan & Lorne Michaels, get other perks, etc.

Same thing with Drake & Millie. It’s a smart move. Cause Millie is going to be the biggest white actress in the upcoming years. Yes, on the outside it can look creepy, by why would I not want to be connected to the upcoming generation? All business.
I am totally against the “mentoring” underage girls and popping up with them at 18 shyt. That’s wild.

But aside from that, this is how the industry works and is what plenty of men would do if they had access to younger women and ACTUALLY wanted to “help” them while having some fun along the way.

The issues arise when a young woman knows the game so she gets perks, and the other young women he deals with literally get nothing but doordash and hotel visits and realize they got nothing while another girl got a leg up.

Because you know there are other young girls who are getting zilch from his ass 👀👀👀

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Man what :russ:

You mean like all of us do? :mjlol:
There are a lot of men who would happily discard a woman after her looks go away because they are only there for her hot years. They can’t see beyond her aging face/body. This is why older folks tell women to date older, even if you don’t really want to. I’m just glad he was honest!