Keefe D confesses to being hired by P. Diddy to kill Tupac

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
How was Biggie collateral damage, if he was one of the main protagonists of the beef? Collateral damage would have been if they had killed the driver or shot up the wrong car.
how was big collateral damage ?? ….. altho biggie wasn’t no saint in the beef .. he wasn’t the one who started it first off , and he barly ever responded to pac also suges issue was with puffy not biggie since he didn’t even know biggie that well …. Once pac was killed suge n them felt the need to spite puffy on some I lost my Biggest artist you gona lost your biggest artist type tip …..

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Puffy put a hit out on Suge and Pac. After the incident at the MGM, Southside Crips inquired whether or not the hit was still valid, Puffs contact Zip said yes and provided them with a gun. The rest, as they say, is history.
That’s not what happened at all …. I read Greg’s book n saw the statements ….. they never contacted puffy right after the fight to confirm if the money was still on the table ….. they allegedly met up with zip and them 2 just started taking that 2birds with 1 stone tip … they were gona hit up pac n suge regardless if money was on there heads or not …. Southside crips had a reputation to keep up especially when the instigator in that fight was a rapper …they were gona get revenge that night regardless….. keffe Dee stated a day or a few days after he was with zip and puffy rang zip and zip handed the phone to keffe Dee asking was that (use or us ) ….

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If anything would come from that camp, it would be from Diddy right hand man, or a security guy etc. That's how famous people get people touched. And they dam sure not paying no million to do it. And they dam sure not hiring no south side crips for no million lol those are the dead giveaways to puff not doing it. BTW it's been an investigation for 25 plus years if it was any evidence of this it would have been produced by now. Only hit puff put out was for faith Evans and 112.

Puffy was hanging out with Keefe d and using south side crips as security.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nothing Keefe d says is credible. Remind you, the man had a motive to talking in the 1st place, to get out of some years that was already hanging over his head. Keefe also lied and said Orlando did the shooting in some stupid ass scenario where he reaches over big Dre and begins shooting lol. Now information is coming out that the shooting more than likely was from big Dre. Diddy won't spend 2 hours in trouble over this as his lawyer will eat whatever Keefe has to say up because Keefe has no credibility. He was made queen for a day by the lapd who was trying to get from under a lawsuit. Keefe dumb ass moves to Vegas where the killing took place making him the dumbest criminal I ever seen.

BTW as far as Diddy hiring these dudes to kill pac lol think avon talking to stringer about killing Sen clay Davis. You need the day of the jackal type dude to kill pac not some street dudes who will make all kinda mistakes and get caught and will talk. And for a million dollars you can hire the absolute best to make a hit for. So all who believes this dumb shyt, ask yourself, you want a person killed, you got a million dollars, you hiring some street dudes to do it? I can get some street dudes to kill just on the promise of 10k from a insurance pay out lol why I'm giving a million? Mind you this coming from Keefe who already caught lying about who actually did the shooting.

Diddy didn't hire no dam crips to kill no Tupac. East coast west coast beef was serious but not enough to risk his standing as a ceo of a very successful bad boy label. And none of that beef was resulting in bad boy losing sales or money as everything they were dropping in r&b and rap was still selling well. A million dollars should have been the dead give away that the story is bullshyt lol

How much is diddy paying you for damage control Breh

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m not taking that rats words on anything. He’s changed his story several times.

Doesn’t mean I would put it past puff to put a bounty on death row

Yeah, but TK Kirkland also said he knew about the check and so did Gene deal. All of these dudes can’t be just making up something that serious

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, but TK Kirkland also said he knew about the check and so did Gene deal. All of these dudes can’t be just making up something that serious
Vlad told the story and TK said "I heard", TK did not validate the story. Everyone heard that story. The only person on earth who the story could possibly be believable from is Keefe D who is a rat and we already know will tell them people what they want to hear to stay out of prison.

I don't like Puff either. I'm just going to separate speculation from substantiated facts.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
How much is diddy paying you for damage control Breh
:stopitslime: so let's imagine your a millionaire (at that time) mogul with a successful rap label, you paying some street dudes south side crips a million to kill pac? Like really?

Just cause a story sounds great doesn't mean it's the truth. Or maybe a lot of people want to believe this I just go by what makes sense. A guy already caught lying to cut some time out of his own sentence comes with a story of a guy paying him with no receipts? Then he doesn't pay them and all we got us Keefe saying something? Don't you think those guys would have been totally on puff head if he owed them a million dollars and it dam sure wouldn't have just come out in a testimonial when the lapd makes Keefe queen for a day. Ain't that much silence in the world when you owe me a million.

The story just doesn't make sense is where I'm coming from. I don't like puff that much to want to defend him. But a million dollars? Lol cmon man

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Pac insulted too many people publicly, too many people with proper street ties and people that love them to bits..and once youve insulted over a dozen brehs in public, and all of them want you dead you wont last long..he was probably on coke at that time too, because Ive only ever seen people on powder get that reckless and think theyre super man..
Pac's biggest strength and his weakness was his mouth. Pac thought he was invincible. His ego got the best of him made him reckless. That Death Row cosign from Suge did a 180 to his personality along with getting shot 5 times. He had a lot of rage and animosity.

Big told Pac "Don't fukk with Haitian Jack" but Pac didn't listen. As a result, Pac got shot and ended up dissing the whole East Coast.

If Pac didn't fight Orlando over a broad, he would've also still been alive.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
This dude has already told the truth: they killed PAC that night in retaliation.

If you noticed, ever since that investigation opened back up on him he's suddenly started telling more incendiary stories involving more famous people :hubie:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:stopitslime: so let's imagine your a millionaire (at that time) mogul with a successful rap label, you paying some street dudes south side crips a million to kill pac? Like really?

Just cause a story sounds great doesn't mean it's the truth. Or maybe a lot of people want to believe this I just go by what makes sense. A guy already caught lying to cut some time out of his own sentence comes with a story of a guy paying him with no receipts? Then he doesn't pay them and all we got us Keefe saying something? Don't you think those guys would have been totally on puff head if he owed them a million dollars and it dam sure wouldn't have just come out in a testimonial when the lapd makes Keefe queen for a day. Ain't that much silence in the world when you owe me a million.

The story just doesn't make sense is where I'm coming from. I don't like puff that much to want to defend him. But a million dollars? Lol cmon man

I really don’t see why it’s so hard to believe though. People fukk up and do dumb shyt all time time. Suge had millions and was still beating people up and extorting people. Puff bodyguard killed suge best friend so suge was applying pressure so why wouldn’t puff hire some Compton crips to protect him from suge and the bloods? It’s like 3 people saying puffy wanted them dead they all can’t be making up stuff

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
how was big collateral damage ?? ….. altho biggie wasn’t no saint in the beef .. he wasn’t the one who started it first off , and he barly ever responded to pac also suges issue was with puffy not biggie since he didn’t even know biggie that well …. Once pac was killed suge n them felt the need to spite puffy on some I lost my Biggest artist you gona lost your biggest artist type tip …..
Please biggy wasn’t no collateral damage he was hanging with crips taking sneak disses at pac and then took a victory lap run to LA after he died. They both brought it on themselves, not saying either deserved it

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
And nothing will happen to Diddy. Too rich
Nah they gotta geta oujia board or Whoopi m
To contact zip

To see if he was jus usin puffy name to get work done

Because when Keefe approached puffy at the vibe party zip pointed em out before they came up

Puffy gave them nihgas bottles and got them nikkas away from them immediately

Kinda funny puffy had the noi n zip brought keefe nem

nikka owe u a million and they bygone peasants u

N u leave lol

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Pac's biggest strength and his weakness was his mouth. Pac thought he was invincible. His ego got the best of him made him reckless. That Death Row cosign from Suge did a 180 to his personality along with getting shot 5 times. He had a lot of rage and animosity.

Big told Pac "Don't fukk with Haitian Jack" but Pac didn't listen. As a result, Pac got shot and ended up dissing the whole East Coast.

If Pac didn't fight Orlando over a broad, he would've also still been alive.
“If pac didn’t fight Orlando over a broad “<<<<<:what:
My guy what planet have you been living on to where it’s been put out that pac fought Orlando over a female :bryan: go back n watch a few interviews or watch a few documentary’s before posting stuff cause you sounding silly ….. pac fought Orlando because travon lane got his chain snatched or was an attempt to snatch it a few months before n travon was with pac n suge n them at the mgm and made them all aware that Orlando was standing feet away from them and we know the rest ….