TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
IMG-6115.gif

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Greg Kading* had that in his Book Murder Rap (later made into a documentary later on) years ago.

The documentary even had audio of Keffe's proffer statement.

If I remember right, it was a straight up Murder for higher type of thing. It was somewhat of a if Xyz were to happen, I'd pay a Mill for that.

But don't hold me to that.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Greg Kading* had that in his Book Murder Rap (later made into a documentary later on) years ago.

The documentary even had audio of Keffe's proffer statement.

If I remember right, it was a straight up Murder for higher type of thing. It was somewhat of a if Xyz were to happen, I'd pay a Mill for that.

But don't hold me to that.

He said Puff put a million on Suge and Pac's heads. 500K each.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Roll with gangs and talk about killing people's children with your .44 and still expect to be breathing 2 weeks later brehs.
:yeshrug:

Keefe will say anything to get off.
Keefe was getting off with or without talking about Diddy, he just couldn’t shut the fukk up. Pac AND Big should have never gotten affiliated with gangs but they were young. Get over it

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Roll with gangs and talk about killing people's children with your .44 and still expect to be breathing 2 weeks later brehs.
:yeshrug:

Keefe will say anything to get off.
That last year pac was definitely playing with fire in 96 …. Causing way too much friction within hiphop and then leaning towards the piru side … my thing is even if the fight with baby lane never toook place … I personally believe it was bound to come crashing down for pac and suge sooner or later …. With keffe Dee he’s done that much lying and back tracking it’s hard to tell what’s truth or lies …. If in fact puffy did put money on pac n suges head then the police gona eventually look at suge for biggies death since anyone with common sense could tell you suge and his team had biggie wacked… regardless if it was in fact poochie or not ….unfortunately looking at this mess biggie was a casualty of war or collateral damage as they say ….. :manny:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That last year pac was definitely playing with fire in 96 …. Causing way too much friction within hiphop and then leaning towards the piru side … my thing is even if the fight with baby lane never toook place … I personally believe it was bound to come crashing down for pac and suge sooner or later …. With keffe Dee he’s done that much lying and back tracking it’s hard to tell what’s truth or lies …. If in fact puffy did put money on pac n suges head then the police gona eventually look at suge for biggies death since anyone with common sense could tell you suge and his team had biggie wacked… regardless if it was in fact poochie or not ….unfortunately looking at this mess biggie was a casualty of war or collateral damage as they say ….. :manny:

Pac insulted too many people publicly, too many people with proper street ties and people that love them to bits..and once youve insulted over a dozen brehs in public, and all of them want you dead you wont last long..he was probably on coke at that time too, because Ive only ever seen people on powder get that reckless and think theyre super man..

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Its all hearsay unless they got Puff on audio saying anything of the sort and say what you will about Puff but he’s too smart to be caught up by the likes of a dummy like Keefe D.

This is a man who its DOCUMENTED beat another man upside the head with a Champagne bottle in FRONT of witnesses and nothing happened to him

A man who had his young protege rapper fire shots in a packed club with dozens of civilians and nothing happened to him

A man who (allegedly) put hands on Drake over a song and went fist to fist with J.Cole because he was drunk and mad at another artist for claiming to be King Of New York and nothing happened to him.

I’m not saying Puffy is teflon. But he’s smart enough to know how to get away with shyt. I couldn’t IMAGINE him actually saying out of his own mouth he’d pay some dusty gang bangers to kill one the top 3 biggest rappers on the planet at the time period.

Am I 100% certain Puffy got a full night’s sleep with sweet dreams the day he heard Pac passed away? Absolutely.

Did he directly orchestrate it happening? Naw.

Pac signed his own death certificate when he beat up Orlando. Thats pretty much it