Keefe D confesses to being hired by P. Diddy to kill Tupac

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Nah they gotta geta oujia board or Whoopi m
To contact zip

To see if he was jus usin puffy name to get work done

Because when Keefe approached puffy at the vibe party zip pointed em out before they came up

Puffy gave them nihgas bottles and got them nikkas away from them immediately

Kinda funny puffy had the noi n zip brought keefe nem

nikka owe u a million and they bygone peasants u

N u leave lol
Yeah let’s get a oujia board or a spirit box to contact Orlando or big dre while we are at it :youngsabo: see who really was the murderer of pac and ask them was puffy really involved or is keffe Dee talking shyt lol

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggie was riding around with the same set that killed pac and had a victory lap in LA months after Pac was killed and did long kiss on a LA radio station but was collateral damage?? Biggie was claiming Crip in his 20s but he gets excused for it??

Someone make it make sense :mjlol:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Its all hearsay unless they got Puff on audio saying anything of the sort and say what you will about Puff but he’s too smart to be caught up by the likes of a dummy like Keefe D.

This is a man who its DOCUMENTED beat another man upside the head with a Champagne bottle in FRONT of witnesses and nothing happened to him

A man who had his young protege rapper fire shots in a packed club with dozens of civilians and nothing happened to him

A man who (allegedly) put hands on Drake over a song and went fist to fist with J.Cole because he was drunk and mad at another artist for claiming to be King Of New York and nothing happened to him.

I’m not saying Puffy is teflon. But he’s smart enough to know how to get away with shyt. I couldn’t IMAGINE him actually saying out of his own mouth he’d pay some dusty gang bangers to kill one the top 3 biggest rappers on the planet at the time period.

Am I 100% certain Puffy got a full night’s sleep with sweet dreams the day he heard Pac passed away? Absolutely.

Did he directly orchestrate it happening? Naw.

Pac signed his own death certificate when he beat up Orlando. Thats pretty much it
Can you explain the motivation puff would have for Pac and Biggie dying?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Can you explain the motivation puff would have for Pac and Biggie dying?

Plenty of motive to WANT Pac dead. No motive whatsoever to want Big dead.

But even if Puff wanted Pac dead in the WORST way I can’t see him ever being dumb enough to hire Keefe to do it or even say anything of the sort to him

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This dude has already told the truth: they killed PAC that night in retaliation.

If you noticed, ever since that investigation opened back up on him he's suddenly started telling more incendiary stories involving more famous people :hubie:
Nah the info about Diddy been known though they just don't have the evidence to prove it.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
What would be the motivation?
I think the mere fact of not being from the west coast and being able to put shyt in motion as far as getting ppl killed using gangs from out West would be one hell of a boost to the ego.

shyt is foolish and dangerous, though because they have wars that have been going on for decades. They don't forget shyt. That would be my basis for Puff NOT being involved, but money makes ppl think they are untouchable, so who knows?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
1 of the biggest fights... any other time reggie is there.. n he jus up and decides he wanna sit back..sound like a alibi

suge knew who was behind it..he heard got em as well... he said be4 his ex and reggie was behind it..

why he stood on what he said about orlando and keefe.. keefe and orlando was there but they didnt pull no trigger..

saw it... said damn...

hell keefe n orlando nem was there.. when they got suge n pac out ... plain as day...

Last edited: