Keefe D confesses to being hired by P. Diddy to kill Tupac

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Nothing Keefe d says is credible. Remind you, the man had a motive to talking in the 1st place, to get out of some years that was already hanging over his head. Keefe also lied and said Orlando did the shooting in some stupid ass scenario where he reaches over big Dre and begins shooting lol. Now information is coming out that the shooting more than likely was from big Dre. Diddy won't spend 2 hours in trouble over this as his lawyer will eat whatever Keefe has to say up because Keefe has no credibility. He was made queen for a day by the lapd who was trying to get from under a lawsuit. Keefe dumb ass moves to Vegas where the killing took place making him the dumbest criminal I ever seen.

BTW as far as Diddy hiring these dudes to kill pac lol think avon talking to stringer about killing Sen clay Davis. You need the day of the jackal type dude to kill pac not some street dudes who will make all kinda mistakes and get caught and will talk. And for a million dollars you can hire the absolute best to make a hit for. So all who believes this dumb shyt, ask yourself, you want a person killed, you got a million dollars, you hiring some street dudes to do it? I can get some street dudes to kill just on the promise of 10k from a insurance pay out lol why I'm giving a million? Mind you this coming from Keefe who already caught lying about who actually did the shooting.

Diddy didn't hire no dam crips to kill no Tupac. East coast west coast beef was serious but not enough to risk his standing as a ceo of a very successful bad boy label. And none of that beef was resulting in bad boy losing sales or money as everything they were dropping in r&b and rap was still selling well. A million dollars should have been the dead give away that the story is bullshyt lol

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nothing Keefe d says is credible. Remind you, the man had a motive to talking in the 1st place, to get out of some years that was already hanging over his head. Keefe also lied and said Orlando did the shooting in some stupid ass scenario where he reaches over big Dre and begins shooting lol. Now information is coming out that the shooting more than likely was from big Dre. Diddy won't spend 2 hours in trouble over this as his lawyer will eat whatever Keefe has to say up because Keefe has no credibility. He was made queen for a day by the lapd who was trying to get from under a lawsuit. Keefe dumb ass moves to Vegas where the killing took place making him the dumbest criminal I ever seen.

BTW as far as Diddy hiring these dudes to kill pac lol think avon talking to stringer about killing Sen clay Davis. You need the day of the jackal type dude to kill pac not some street dudes who will make all kinda mistakes and get caught and will talk. And for a million dollars you can hire the absolute best to make a hit for. So all who believes this dumb shyt, ask yourself, you want a person killed, you got a million dollars, you hiring some street dudes to do it? I can get some street dudes to kill just on the promise of 10k from a insurance pay out lol why I'm giving a million? Mind you this coming from Keefe who already caught lying about who actually did the shooting.

Diddy didn't hire no dam crips to kill no Tupac. East coast west coast beef was serious but not enough to risk his standing as a ceo of a very successful bad boy label. And none of that beef was resulting in bad boy losing sales or money as everything they were dropping in r&b and rap was still selling well. A million dollars should have been the dead give away that the story is bullshyt lol

what makes you think puffy would not put a hit out?

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Puffy been a piece of shyt

But unless u had a tape recorder on u at the time of the conversation or any other documentation then u the only dumb ass about to be sitting down until u get carried out for the rest of your life

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This has been talked about to death. The money was intercepted, he never got the money nothing is happening to Diddy unless someone can produce some evidence.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Greg Kading* had that in his Book Murder Rap (later made into a documentary later on) years ago.

The documentary even had audio of Keffe's proffer statement.

If I remember right, it was a straight up Murder for higher type of thing. It was somewhat of a if Xyz were to happen, I'd pay a Mill for that.

But don't hold me to that.
Puffy put a hit out on Suge and Pac. After the incident at the MGM, Southside Crips inquired whether or not the hit was still valid, Puffs contact Zip said yes and provided them with a gun. The rest, as they say, is history.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Its all hearsay unless they got Puff on audio saying anything of the sort and say what you will about Puff but he’s too smart to be caught up by the likes of a dummy like Keefe D.
It is only hearsay if the prosecution attempt to rely on the statement without having him repeat it in court.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That last year pac was definitely playing with fire in 96 …. Causing way too much friction within hiphop and then leaning towards the piru side … my thing is even if the fight with baby lane never toook place … I personally believe it was bound to come crashing down for pac and suge sooner or later …. With keffe Dee he’s done that much lying and back tracking it’s hard to tell what’s truth or lies …. If in fact puffy did put money on pac n suges head then the police gona eventually look at suge for biggies death since anyone with common sense could tell you suge and his team had biggie wacked… regardless if it was in fact poochie or not ….unfortunately looking at this mess biggie was a casualty of war or collateral damage as they say ….. :manny:
How was Biggie collateral damage, if he was one of the main protagonists of the beef? Collateral damage would have been if they had killed the driver or shot up the wrong car.