Keefe D confesses to being hired by P. Diddy to kill Tupac

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
what makes you think puffy would not put a hit out?
If anything would come from that camp, it would be from Diddy right hand man, or a security guy etc. That's how famous people get people touched. And they dam sure not paying no million to do it. And they dam sure not hiring no south side crips for no million lol those are the dead giveaways to puff not doing it. BTW it's been an investigation for 25 plus years if it was any evidence of this it would have been produced by now. Only hit puff put out was for faith Evans and 112.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
How was Biggie collateral damage, if he was one of the main protagonists of the beef? Collateral damage would have been if they had killed the driver or shot up the wrong car.
Biggie wanted nothing to do with any of that shyt.

The beef was really between Diddy and suge, there is a whole documentary that was put out years ago.

The police have known for a long time all the people involved. They did an internal investigation so they wouldn’t be liable in being sued for the bigger murder I think.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Just the fact that its now documented in police reports and the general public knows is enough to make Diddy look crazy. Not that he didnt look terrible before this
:manny:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggie wanted nothing to do with any of that shyt.

The beef was really between Diddy and suge, there is a whole documentary that was put out years ago.

The police have known for a long time all the people involved. They did an internal investigation so they wouldn’t be liable in being sued for the bigger murder I think.
Biggie made diss records and slick comments on the radio, he was very much part of that beef.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I know it’s basically impossible, but I dislike that nikka puffy so much that I’m hoping for a miracle.
I’m not taking that rats words on anything. He’s changed his story several times.

Doesn’t mean I would put it past puff to put a bounty on death row