KD's shot over LeBron

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
But you jerked your Johnson last year when Bron blocked Iggy huh? :ufdup:
I mean not really. It was an iconic play but I didn't make threads about it months and months into the offseason just to shyt on a specific player. That's the difference between Bron haters and fans of his game. Y'all are just fukking weird.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The shot is great, but not an all timer when it stands alone. When placed in context of what KD did during that stretch that culminated in the shot, it holds up. Cleveland just took it's largest lead of the qtr after Kyrie hit that shot with like 8 mins left. From there on KD reeled off 12 points (14 total in the qtr after free throws after the shot) to win the game while Bron opted not to put the fire out. The tough jumper over Tristen, timeout, defensive rebound, grill Bron with a 3 for the lead. That's an all time stretch in the vein of MJ's layup, steal, jumper to seal the win against Utah (MJ's is in another stratosphere, but you get my point)

Poohdini

Rwanda Patriots Center #11
Daps
Reppin
lBIjBUA.jpg

this nikka said "well had to happen some time" soon as kd released that bytch :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
When he hit that shot, then later on when Bron drove and kicked it to Korver and lost the game was when i realize KD is what Bron wad on the Heat. Im a Bron fan so i loved the Heat days, now we're all living it again on the opposite side. KDs gonna dominate
:usure:
The Bron-to-Korver possession is what got KD the rebound to come down and make this shot. It wasn't after.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
It was pretty dope due to the fact we where down with under three minutes. I loved how the warriors clicked under that time and the were able to Erase the deficit with a KD dagger at the end :wow:.