KD's shot over LeBron

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Because the series ended in five (and that shot essentially sealed it), this probably won't be remembered like the other big shots in NBA history. Had Durant MISSED that shot and Cleveland tied the series 2-2, we never woulda heard the end of it.

If the cavs won game 3, i doubt that they would've won game 4. :manny:

Great moment nonetheless. But some of y all are taking it too far "the shot that ended Lebron's era" :pachaha:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Top(whatever number I feel like stopping on)NBA Finals plays ranked(not in order).
  1. Larry Bird stealing the inbound pass from Isaiah Thomas which in turn saved his team's ass because they would've had to go to The Palace down 2-3. Edit: This was the ECF:russ:
  2. Kenny Smith's back-to-back 3 pointers which allowed his team to make it to overtime in Game 1 and kill the magic's spirit
  3. Magic's Sky Hook shot
  4. Magic playing Center for the whole series vs. Philly
  5. Ray Allen 3 pointer
  6. Kyrie's shot
  7. LeBron's Block
  8. Jordan's 'Final Shot'
  9. Jordan hitting the and-1 on Charles Barkley
  10. Jordan's 3's vs. Portland
  11. Jordan's Flu game
  12. Early Lakers moments with Shaq and Kobe
KD's shot isn't a top play because it had no impact on the series at all. If they lose that game, then they stomp Cleveland out in Game 4 and still win in 5. Dude's are in here acting like KD actually did shyt:dead:...

Matter of fact, they still probably win that game even if KD misses:dead:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top(whatever number I feel like stopping on)NBA Finals plays ranked(not in order).
  1. Larry Bird stealing the inbound pass from Isaiah Thomas which in turn saved his team's ass because they would've had to go to The Palace down 2-3. Edit: This was the ECF:russ:
  2. Kenny Smith's back-to-back 3 pointers which allowed his team to make it to overtime in Game 1 and kill the magic's spirit
  3. Magic's Sky Hook shot
  5. Ray Allen 3 pointer
  6. Kyrie's shot
  7. LeBron's Block
  8. Jordan's 'Final Shot'
  11. Jordan's Flu game
KD's shot isn't a top play because it had no impact on the series at all. If they lose that game, then they stomp Cleveland out in Game 4 and still win in 5. Dude's are in here acting like KD actually did shyt:dead:...

Jordan's final shot is number 1. :what:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
  3. Magic's Sky Hook shot
  5. Ray Allen 3 pointer
  6. Kyrie's shot
  7. LeBron's Block
  8. Jordan's 'Final Shot'
  11. Jordan's Flu game

:gucci: The bulls won the finals game where Jordan hit six threes 122-89. Not exactly a big pressure situation. If you want to say his 3 at the end of the flu game though, that's another story. Magic also only played center for game 6. To add to your list, Paxson's 3 in game 6 1993 was huge because if he misses, the bulls have to play a game 7 on the road after blowing a 3-1 lead. Robert Horry hit a game winning 3 on the road in game 5 of the 2005 finals, and given that Detroit took game 6, that made his shot even more important. In 2006 if Gary Payton misses his shot with 9 seconds left in game 3 or if Wade misses his bank shot at the end of regulation in game 5, Miami is screwed too. They'd have been trailing 3-0 if Payton missed and 3-2 going back to Dallas if Wade missed. Derek fisher had a big game tying 3 in the final seconds of game 4 in 2009 as well. If he misses, the magic have tied the series and have game 5 on their floor. Game 7 2010 Ron Artest had that big 3 he drained in Pierce's face with about a minute left.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
strictly from shyt i remember/seen with my own two

1. jordan pushing russell
2. ray allen's 3
3. kyrie's jumper on steph
4. KD :ehh:

5...gotta be one of them Horry joints but i feel like most of his were in the playoffs...

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Top 5 easy. :blessedsager:

#1 for me personally. It was his snatch the crown moment :blessed:

EDIT: Just want to point out that the Warriors were DOWN and if KD doesn't hit that shot, the series is 2-1. And going by how badly Cleveland beat them in Game 4, who knows how things could have gone?

For all of the "it wasn't even an elimination tho", "maybe top 20, if that" brigade lol

Last edited:

Why

Superstar
Daps
KD pullin from 3 gathering the ball up look jus like
tumblr_o78k3vmA9U1ucong7o1_400.gif

Mans had to be watching TMAC1 growing up.play jus like him to me

giphy.gif
that end game was something to witness

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
#1 for me personally. It was his snatch the crown moment :blessed:

EDIT: Just want to point out that the Warriors were DOWN and if KD doesn't hit that shot, the series is tied.

For all of the "it wasn't even an elimination tho", "maybe top 20, if that" brigade lol
No, they were up 2-0. If KD misses they're up 2-1. But if KD misses, the Cavs don't also come out with that record breaking performance that won Game 4 because they don't want to get swept. More than likely, the Cavs still lose in 5.

I'm starting to wonder how many of you Coli basketball experts actually watch ball.

Furthermore, the hyperbole with the "snatching of LeBron's crown" is hilarious. Actually, it's literally only on the Coli that I hear shyt like this or hear people still even talk about KD's shot, for obvious reasons. In the real world, with normal people LeBron is still the best by large consensus and, just like I stated, no one really cares about KD's shot because the stakes weren't high. You saw the block and Kyrie's shot everywhere. You heard about them nikkas blowing 3-1 everywhere. Where do you ever hear about the 17 Finals besides on here? And regarding GS all it takes is an injury, and furthermore everyone knows Bron is leaving for a better situation anyways. Dude seems to only be getting better with age so I think he's still got a pretty solid window. :yeshrug: