KD's shot over LeBron

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Maybe top15- 20? I don't think the play had much significance as far as series outcome. Wasn't a do or die situation for goldenstate

Daps
Never really ranked them but if I had to

Jordan over Russell
Ray Allen vs Spurs
Paxson vs Suns
....:patrice:

There may be a point here, because the only other shot off the top of my head I remember vividly is AI over Lue, but that was game 1.

I'll give it top 10 but still won't put it top 5 in lieu of a more knowledgeable basketball mind reminding me of bigger shots before/during my time :ld:

Magic's Hookshot
Jerry West full court heave sending Knicks Lakers into OT
Homie who hit the fadeaway from the sideline in Boston Garden to force OT in 76 Suns vs. Celtics

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, they were up 2-0. If KD misses they're up 2-1. But if KD misses, the Cavs don't also come out with that record breaking performance that won Game 4 because they don't want to get swept. More than likely, the Cavs still lose in 5.

I'm starting to wonder how many of you Coli basketball experts actually watch ball.

Furthermore, the hyperbole with the "snatching of LeBron's crown" is hilarious. Actually, it's literally only on the Coli that I hear shyt like this or hear people still even talk about KD's shot, for obvious reasons. In the real world, with normal people LeBron is still the best by large consensus and, just like I stated, no one really cares about KD's shot because the stakes weren't high. You saw the block and Kyrie's shot everywhere. You heard about them nikkas blowing 3-1 everywhere. Where do you ever hear about the 17 Finals besides on here? And regarding GS all it takes is an injury, and furthermore everyone knows Bron is leaving for a better situation anyways. Dude seems to only be getting better with age so I think he's still got a pretty solid window. :yeshrug:

KD and Steph >>>>>NBA