KD's shot over LeBron

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It was a big shot for KD.
And had the Cavaliers won that game it changes the series.

But I don't think it's even Top 10 in Finals history.
Maybe it's Top 10 for the coli brehs who were born in 1997 or some shyt.
Name 10 bigger shots.

And if you mention a Sky hook then I'm pulling up. Cause you didnt watch that shyt

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Name 10 bigger shots.

And if you mention a Sky hook then I'm pulling up. Cause you didnt watch that shyt
I've been around the internet long enough to know this horseshyt you're pulling is a waste of time.

I'm not going to pop off my top 10 finals moments only for some coli jagaloon to start nitpicking.
If you think that KD 3 was some amazing moment, good for you. :hubie:
Frankly, that shot wasn't even Larry Johnson 4 point shot status in terms of iconic playoff moments.

But keep cookin.

:coffee:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
It was a big shot for KD.
And had the Cavaliers won that game it changes the series.

But I don't think it's even Top 10 in Finals history.
Maybe it's Top 10 for the coli brehs who were born in 1997 or some shyt.
Seriously. And when you zoom out and focus on the whole situation it's not even top 20

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
In a series they ended up winning 4-1, and were already up 2-0 if I'm not mistaken. KD misses that shot they still more than likely win in 5.

All the great Finals moments that have come on the heels of possible ELIMINATION or even with higher stakes on the line and you're picking this bullshyt ass shot? If it was made over anyone not named LeBron James would this even be a thread? Why don't you dikkriders just admit you're looking for another spot to have your daily I hate LeBron circle jerk? :mjlol:
These fakkits literally jerk this shot off because it was made over Bron. These cacs hate him so much they might as well don white hoods

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
When he hit that shot, then later on when Bron drove and kicked it to Korver and lost the game was when i realize KD is what Bron wad on the Heat. Im a Bron fan so i loved the Heat days, now we're all living it again on the opposite side. KDs gonna dominate

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Bron stans making it so you can't even give the play its just due. Aint no damn conspiracy against your mans, this was the 1 v 1 match up everyone wanted to see with the game in the balance and KD hit the clutch shot. If the roles had been reversed we'd never hear the end of it.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron stans making it so you can't even give the play its just due. Aint no damn conspiracy against your mans, this was the 1 v 1 match up everyone wanted to see with the game in the balance and KD hit the clutch shot. If the roles had been reversed we'd never hear the end of it.
Nah, yall overhyping it due to your hate for bron, Its all good to say it was a good shot on his part

The shyt ain't a top 10 shot all time, it wasn't even in a championship clinching game yall nikkas tweaking.

And anytime someone calls you out on this shyt yall just reply back with ''bron stan'', Yall sound like fukkin alt right cacs that stay calling people ''cucks and sjws'' shyts lame.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Nah, yall overhyping it due to your hate for bron, Its all good to say it was a good shot on his part

The shyt ain't a top 10 shot all time, it wasn't even in a championship clinching game yall nikkas tweaking.
Appreciate a great player making a great play on the biggest stage

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Seems like nikkas dikk riding this shot cuz they hate bron, literally noone has talked about this shyt since the finals ended :mjlol:

It was a good play on kd's part, shyt ain't even top 10 tho
nikkas cant even hide the Bron hate threads nowadays, its so obvious... "The Shot That ENDED THE LEBRON ERA" :ohhh:

this shot as a top 10 all time play...:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Because the series ended in five (and that shot essentially sealed it), this probably won't be remembered like the other big shots in NBA history. Had Durant MISSED that shot and Cleveland tied the series 2-2, we never woulda heard the end of it.