KD's shot over LeBron

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
1 v 1 has to be one of the coldest shots I seen in the Finals. Wasnt no catch and shoot shyt, he came down and dropped that in his grill.

1 on 1 in the 2012 finals and 2017 KD avg 30 and 35 on Bron... Sooner or later Bron was going to have to face that ass whoopin again... KD came for Bron's neck

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Top 5 moment. The stark
2ro6p36.jpg
contrast

between men is shown all in one minutes span. One man is a mouse, passing it up to a far inferior player, the other is a giant, willing to take the blame because he knows he is the best on the court.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
What are your top 5 ?

Never really ranked them but if I had to

Jordan over Russell
Ray Allen vs Spurs
Paxson vs Suns
....:patrice:

There may be a point here, because the only other shot off the top of my head I remember vividly is AI over Lue, but that was game 1.

I'll give it top 10 but still won't put it top 5 in lieu of a more knowledgeable basketball mind reminding me of bigger shots before/during my time :ld:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Warriors were down with less than a minute to play. You're talking like it was a regular season game.
In a series they ended up winning 4-1, and were already up 2-0 if I'm not mistaken. KD misses that shot they still more than likely win in 5.

All the great Finals moments that have come on the heels of possible ELIMINATION or even with higher stakes on the line and you're picking this bullshyt ass shot? If it was made over anyone not named LeBron James would this even be a thread? Why don't you dikkriders just admit you're looking for another spot to have your daily I hate LeBron circle jerk? :mjlol:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Warriors were still up 2-0 going into that game and the cavaliers would've had two chances to tie/take the lead if Kyrie hadn't gone sabo and run the clock out the next possession. Warriors still win in 5-6 games if KD misses that shot :manny:

Last edited: