Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Don't let this distract yall from the fact drake lawst :heh:
dancing-kendrick-dancing.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Seriously, if the nikka I have issues with randomly popped on my birthday month to tell the world that the song calling me a pedophile is about "morals" and a bunch of other bullshyt, I'm reigniting the beef.

Kendrick has been baiting dude since this shyt dropped.

He's asked about the phrase "not like us" and what it means, not what the song is about lol. It's even more obvious in the follow up questions SZA asks. Seems like people should be mad more about their own reading comprehension than anything Kdot said.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Seriously, if the nikka I have issues with randomly popped on my birthday month to tell the world that the song calling me a pedophile is about "morals" and a bunch of other bullshyt, I'm reigniting the beef.

Kendrick has been baiting dude since this shyt dropped.
low key i thought drake would have responded when kendrick said miss wit that bullshyt.. you aint really wild u'r a tourist
giphy.gif
lol....

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
He's asked about the phrase "not like us" and what it means, not what the song is about lol. It's even more obvious in the follow up questions SZA asks. Seems like people should be mad more about their own reading comprehension than anything Kdot said.

Makes more sense. The answer sounded like more of an explanation of that last record he dropped. Not as messy as I originally assumed.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Canada's literacy rate is low, with 49% of adults scoring below high school literacy levels and 17% scoring at the lowest level

giphy.webp

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did you expect from Drake fans?
Not only these clowns lack knowledge and clearly don't comprehend music, they also lack general reading comprehension