Kdot speaks on NLU in interview with Sza

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Weird nikkas with money, yes but not the same kind :yeshrug:

Dot on some andre 3000 shyt. He's always been eccentric, so this is just the natural progression

Drake just biting off lil yatchy shyt cause that's what's trendy with the type of crowd he's tryna strike a chord with

Now imagine the type of shyt we'd see if some of yall got that kinda money :picard:

Andre 3000 always has and always will be a fukking weirdo too. But if you can make good music or art, you are eccentric instead :lolbron:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rapper wearing a purse - check

Rapper talking about embracing his feminine side - check

Rapper bragging about being the best dressed wearing European clothes - check

Kendrick really came down to Compton to cosplay for a day :wow:

This might be one of the biggest let downs for Kendrick fans since they found Ebony Prince 2K24 was a gay vogue dancer bellhop that only had a bag of garbage for evidence of a global conspiracy :mjlol:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Kendrick is being introduced to the mainstream???

He's had hit after hit, solo or features. Multiple Grammy appearances. Produced a Disney soundtrack. And a lot more.

I agree with everything else but the introduction has been made. It's the longest running number 1 rap song.

:russ:
I’m not saying he’s not well known I’m saying he’s trying to permanently cement himself as the rapper for main stream America not Drake by appealing to white women more and then mainstream America even more with the Super Bowl and Grammy .

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I’m not saying he’s not well known I’m saying he’s trying to permanently cement himself as the rapper for main stream America not Drake by appealing to white women more and then mainstream America even more with the Super Bowl and Grammy .

Will never happen :dead: . Kendrick can't even get off a good verse on a pop track :dead:

Do you remember that Grammys performance :skip: ? Mainstream yts did not like that

I rock with Kendrick but yall keep acting like he's not one of the biggest artists in the game almost 15 years deep, with more accolades and acclaim than all his peers. This dude got a near flawless discography as well. Why keep moving the goalposts and acting like he's small time?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude has been smelling his own shyt too much :hhh: . Pretentious and fake deep now. Got that from running with Jiggaman :mjlol:

I swear to God if this year ends and we don't get an album or EP including "woke up looking for the broccoli :damn: :damn:
He said he literally speaks to god and thought he was going crazy till god responded to say naw kdot your not imagining this .yet he says he’s not trying to be the savior blah blah blah . So god is ok With him evoking his son’s torture and death for Music sales ? Why ?