Kdot speaks on NLU in interview with Sza

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
By the way This nicca said he literally talks to god every day ! Literally !! He second said he thought he’d was going crazy until god had to say nah you not crazy . Come on
KL: Ain’t no bullshyt. Ain’t no cliché. But I literally talk to God. Like, it’s to a point where I’ll be starting to think I’m going crazy. But then He has to remind me, “No, this is really me.”

My early-morning practice is that I have to run. When I started running, that’s where I started to understand. There was this threshold of pain in the spirituality for me. I remember my shins was aching and I was like, I got one mile to go. Then I get whispers and downloads and start talking about shyt that I want to know about. And next thing I’m three miles in, four miles in. I wake up and do that shyt every day.

Cry some more
:umad: :umad: :umad:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He’s clearly preparing a rollout -of himself at least as in this interview is clearly a hello to woman of a certain demographic like look I’m not misogynistic and I’m an enlightened dude. Also introducing himself to the mainstream like I’m the guy with the superbowl . That’s what he should be doing as a brand however the annoying fans who try to act like he’s some savior saint who lives every thing he says as gospel is what’s annoying now .
:mjlol: Kendrick is being introduced to the mainstream???

He's had hit after hit, solo or features. Multiple Grammy appearances. Produced a Disney soundtrack. And a lot more.

I agree with everything else but the introduction has been made. It's the longest running number 1 rap song.

:russ:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I'm sorry, but if you don't understand that both Kendrick and Drake are weird ass níggas, then I'd have to question what you're looking at:mjlol:.

Nígga talking about having conversations with god, equating spirituality to a pain threshold and getting lost in thought, and getting in touch with his feminine side:mjlol:. Níggas would look at a regular person like a Hotep if they said that shìt.

But Drake is the cringe one because he paints his nails and wears braids with charms:mjlol:.

I like both their music, but you kats in here are clowns:pachaha:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I'm sorry, but if you don't understand that both Kendrick and Drake are weird ass níggas, then I'd have to question what you're looking at:mjlol:.

Nígga talking about having conversations with god, equating spirituality to a pain threshold and getting lost in thought, and getting in touch with his feminine side:mjlol:. Níggas would look at a regular person like a Hotep if they said that shìt.

But Drake is the cringe one because he paints his nails and wears braids with charms:mjlol:.

I like both their music, but you kats in here are clowns:pachaha:
Weird nikkas with money, yes but not the same kind :yeshrug:

Dot on some andre 3000 shyt. He's always been eccentric, so this is just the natural progression

Drake just biting off lil yatchy shyt cause that's what's trendy with the type of crowd he's tryna strike a chord with

Now imagine the type of shyt we'd see if some of yall got that kinda money :picard: