Kdot speaks on NLU in interview with Sza

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe the album is coming soon since he’s doing media runs.
He’s clearly preparing a rollout -of himself at least as in this interview is clearly a hello to woman of a certain demographic like look I’m not misogynistic and I’m an enlightened dude. Also introducing himself to the mainstream like I’m the guy with the superbowl . That’s what he should be doing as a brand however the annoying fans who try to act like he’s some savior saint who lives every thing he says as gospel is what’s annoying now .

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
He’s clearly preparing a rollout -of himself at least as in this interview is clearly a hello to woman of a certain demographic like look I’m not misogynistic and I’m an enlightened dude. Also introducing himself to the mainstream like I’m the guy with the superbowl . That’s what he should be doing as a brand however the annoying fans who try to act like he’s some savior saint who lives every thing he says as gospel is what’s annoying now .

I don’t care about any of that weird feminine shyt he’s talking about, and I hope he doesn’t pull a Drake on us wearing nail polish and colorful hair pieces. Whatever he’s speaking on got to be feelings instead of looks.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

:umad: :umad: :umad:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m just…kinda baffled at how many people relate to Drake more. I’m legit wondering what you nggas look like irl :dame: like I just can’t understand it. What grown man sides with this:

a8jaickigxhc1.jpeg

Yall nggas lame :scust:
Bruv he’s trolling . He has a sense of humor about himself and having Fun . Do we need more self serious artists who claim to be actually talking with god ?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the way This nicca said he literally talks to god every day ! Literally !! He second said he thought he’d was going crazy until god had to say nah you not crazy . Come on
KL: Ain’t no bullshyt. Ain’t no cliché. But I literally talk to God. Like, it’s to a point where I’ll be starting to think I’m going crazy. But then He has to remind me, “No, this is really me.”

My early-morning practice is that I have to run. When I started running, that’s where I started to understand. There was this threshold of pain in the spirituality for me. I remember my shins was aching and I was like, I got one mile to go. Then I get whispers and downloads and start talking about shyt that I want to know about. And next thing I’m three miles in, four miles in. I wake up and do that shyt every day.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"At first, all I knew was masculinity, and I always kept that wall up because of my pops. But the more I delve deeper into my music and the more expressive I get with myself , that is the feminine energy right there, not the bravado that I grew up seeing all the time. This is who I am, the soft-spoken me, and I have to own it. This is where my superpower lies. Because if my job is to communicate, I need to be able to communicate with everyone […] I can’t do that with a wall up. I can’t do that with my full masculinity."

GabOBgFXAAABOwN

:dame: