Kdot speaks on NLU in interview with Sza

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will never happen :dead: . Kendrick can't even get off a good verse on a pop track :dead:

Do you remember that Grammys performance :skip: ? Mainstream yts did not like that

I rock with Kendrick but yall keep acting like he's not one of the biggest artists in the game almost 15 years deep, with more accolades and acclaim than all his peers. This dude got a near flawless discography as well. Why keep moving the goalposts and acting like he's small time?
I never said he’s small time . I agree with you he’s a huge star . However he clearly wants to be bigger .

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He said he literally speaks to god and thought he was going crazy till god responded to say naw kdot your not imagining this .yet he says he’s not trying to be the savior blah blah blah . So god is ok With him evoking his son’s torture and death for Music sales ? Why ?

This dude runs around with a diamond encrusted crown of thorns, but is also a Hebrew Israelite. :dead:

He'll soon follow the route of L00nye in some shape or form. That messiah complex is not good

I still need that new album though :youngsabo:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
more shambles for the owlettes

smoking-duck-cigarette.gif

Send that check to the boy and thank him for putting Kendrick on the map

duck-smoking.gif

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick fans in here putting their hip hop morals in their pocket because their favorite rapper said he wants to embrace his feminine side and is wearing a purse :mjlol:

“Y-y-y’all stay mad! Y-yall always talkin bout him!” :bryan:

He walked into the summer wearing a bandana and walked out wearing a silk scarf and a handbag :dead:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Kendrick fans in here putting their hip hop morals in their pocket because their favorite rapper said he wants to embrace his feminine side and is wearing a purse :mjlol:

“Y-y-y’all stay mad! Y-yall always talkin bout him!” :bryan:

He walked into the summer wearing a bandana and walked out wearing a silk scarf and a handbag :dead:

cry some more
:umad::umad::umad:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude runs around with a diamond encrusted crown of thorns, but is also a Hebrew Israelite. :dead:

He'll soon follow the route of L00nye in some shape or form. That messiah complex is not good

I still need that new album though :youngsabo:
I doubt he believes this lol he just saying things to seem deeper than he’s just a great rapper and lyricist . The Dave free interview earlier this summer as well proved they are peas in the pod with Their pretentious answers