Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
And if I was Okada I’d tell them I’m going to AEW if that’s the case

They’re are rules to the exception— AJ and Logan Paul didn’t go to NXT

Okada shouldn’t either
Oh I agree, but Logan Paul is a part-timer that got much more extensive individual training than a typical NXT person does. And Jade isn't doing it because she doesn't need to learn the TV part, she just needs to learn how to wrestle period.

Okada has never really done American-style TV wrestling because New Japan is based around live events wrestling. Same reason why Giulia will end up in NXT too, assuming she goes there, despite both of them being able to outwrestle blindfolded nearly everyone in NXT.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Oh I agree, but Logan Paul is a part-timer that got much more extensive individual training than a typical NXT person does. And Jade isn't doing it because she doesn't need to learn the TV part, she just needs to learn how to wrestle period.

Okada has never really done American-style TV wrestling because New Japan is based around live events wrestling. Same reason why Giulia will end up in NXT too, assuming she goes there, despite both of them being able to outwrestle blindfolded nearly everyone in NXT.
Would Okada even wrestle full-time tho? He could be on the same schedule as Logan.

He could debut in the rumble (with NJPW) and then bounce from tv and get the training he needs and have a match at wrestlemania

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Screenshot-20240123-112342.png

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Now to the topic at hand, fcck no don't put him in NXT. With Nakamura it worked because most of the talent at that time were indie darlings, with this iteration of NXT it's NIL or literal rookies.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Damn yall aren’t happy about the possibility of Okada being in NXT? :pachaha:

For all we know he could only be there for a short awhile just to get a feel and comfortability of the WWE style. I think there’s a major overreaction here. HHH and HBK are gonna handle Okada with complete care and once he’s on the main roster he will get a major push.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Damn yall aren’t happy about the possibility of Okada being in NXT? :pachaha:

For all we know he could only be there for a short awhile just to get a feel and comfortability of the WWE style. I think there’s a major overreaction here. HHH and HBK are gonna handle Okada with complete care and once he’s on the main roster he will get a major push.
There's nobody in NXT on his level like in the past

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Every big Japanese talent they signed went through NXT, just saying. :hubie:

Asuka, KENTA, Nakamura, Kairi, IYO, Meiko, Sarray, Kushida

You want to get them used to the WWE style, he can't do that if he is on the road right from the start. A stint in NXT could help him get there, much like Dragon Lee.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
NXT isn't just for development, getting deprogrammed into WWE's style, or w.e. else is in here. International talent gets to adjust to America/American audiences, being on the main roster probably wouldn't give enough structured time to learn enough English, I'm sure a whole bunch of other shyt we don't know about that smooths the transition.