Kawhi Leonard's Final Numbers From the First Round

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pop told him to study Kobe, it's nothing to stick. He shows flashes here and there but he's making it his own way.
Nah he definitely has a lot of prime melo with a a more controlled game and excellence on the defensive end
Y'all want it to be Kobe so bad cause popped said it and rumors he worked with Kobe in the summer but kawhi already said he didn't work with him and never consigned that idea

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nah he definitely has a lot of prime melo with a a more controlled game and excellence on the defensive end
Y'all want it to be Kobe so bad cause popped said it and rumors he worked with Kobe in the summer but kawhi already said he didn't work with him and never consigned that idea

You're playing dumb and you know it. Don't bother replying back either until you acknowledge that. :tu:

FSP

Banned
Daps
How are people not making the comparison to Jordan yet? Assassin like playing ability, who has almost no weaknesses in his game and elevates his play in the playoffs, and especially in the 4th quarter.

He's got the most "Jordan like" qualities that I've seen in a player not named Jordan or Kobe.

I'm just a casual fan of basketball but I think the link is pretty clear. :manny: Dude is not even 26, and he's already got a ring, finals mvp and back to back dpoy awards. I'm just saying

Daps
How are people not making the comparison to Jordan yet? Assassin like playing ability, who has almost no weaknesses in his game and elevates his play in the playoffs, and especially in the 4th quarter.

He's got the most "Jordan like" qualities that I've seen in a player not named Jordan or Kobe.

I'm just a casual fan of basketball but I think the link is pretty clear. :manny: Dude is not even 26, and he's already got a ring, finals mvp and back to back dpoy awards. I'm just saying

Now this nikka is Michael Jordan

FSP

Banned
Daps
Now this nikka is Michael Jordan
post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

He might be better than Jordan if we keeping it a stack

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Kawhi is the reason I hate the fascination with huge stats. IMO I hardly ever seem him chasing baskets or doing anything to pad his stats. Has no problem playing low minutes. Has a huge impact on the game but because his counting stats aren't as high as Lebron, Westbrook, and Harden only gets a passing mention as an MVP candidate. To me doing what's needed for your team to win is a skill which includes falling back at times.

camer999

All Star
Daps
Top 2 player in the league? :mjlol:

How fam?

Assuming we got Bron at 1

KD
Steph
Westbrook
Harden

Are all better than him
What?! The only person on that list that has an argument with kawhi is KD. Westbrook is not efficient (and I Stan him), Harden is basically Westbrook that takes advantages of calls and is slightly better at getting his teammates involved, yet less athletic. God Steph of last year 2015-2016 that's iffy, but he broke down in the playoffs a bit. Kawhi just seems to have ice for blood and holds it down on an elite level on both ends. Only KD and Bron can say that.